lowered "60mm" but still looks same height at back?

vngtx

standard setup on mine of tyre to outer wing lip is : Front 55mm rear 45mm.
if you have a 60mm drop then you should -10mm on front & -15mm on rear? ie both tyres should be in the arches

what size are your wheels and tyres?

vngtx

there was quite a gap at the front to begin with. ive got same size wheels and tyres, and theres about 2-3 cm gap now. it could vary with the condition of the shockers. ill try and find a pic of before.

vngtx

massive gap at the front

picture.php

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Phil are you selling my old parts off? As someone already mentioned the GTi springs are the same as any other spring for the Ibiza range!

I'm guessing you shocks are not far off fully compressed with these Spax springs because I went to fit them to Koni Sports Shocks and they were too long to compress the coil when reassembling the front shocks. That's why I gave up on them and sold them on!

Could just be that they need to settle down, up front you have the weight of the engine pushing down but at the rear there isn't any weight to settle them quicker. Throw you sub back in for a few days and go for a couple of drives!

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
a volt meter and oil preasure are the gauges ive got. weather they get wired up is another matter. craig, when you got your strut brace did you have to modified any of the bolts on top of the struts. ive managed to get hold of a brace for a 16v but got to do abit of grinding.

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
a volt meter and oil preasure are the gauges ive got. weather they get wired up is another matter. craig, when you got your strut brace did you have to modified any of the bolts on top of the struts. ive managed to get hold of a brace for a 16v but got to do abit of grinding.

From memory I dont think so. I will have a look tomorrow at some point for you. Im sure I just had to move the coolant tank ever so slightly to get it to sit in place.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.