lowered and bigger wheels??

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
hi guys, just looking to see what your combination of lowering springs and wheel sizes are. im getting some new alloys and want to know what size i can get away with when i lower it. thanks :)

A lot of people go for the sportline springs which drop around 50mm at the front and 35mm at the rear I think. Paired with 18 inch wheels. You can still fit a lot of the aftermarket big brake kits under 18's and the tyre prices make for a good saving over 19's. If you want size and money is no object then lowered on 19's is possible. ride qaulity debatable

DamianPM

Mar 26, 2008
Newcastle/Durham
Yeah I'd say the best all round option is 18's and as mentioned the Sportline's give the Leon 1P a pretty much perfect stance.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
just ordered the springs, now just need some nice looking 18' black alloys

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
do and of you guys have any problems with rubbing on the inside wall of the tyre due to the change in camber? been warned by a mechanic who lives over the road that the inside wall will rub and will only last a few thousand miles :S

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
hmmm....no idea then, he seemed positive that there would b. all well ill give it a shot. im guessing i will need to get my camber re adjusted once iv lowered it anyway right?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise