Oct 10, 2019
Greetings, what are your average MAF g/sec readings and timing advance on WOT pull stock vs remap? I have done custom remap recently, told the guy I want just a mild remap that won't affect my fuel consumption too much and that I plan to keep the rest of the car stock for now. Car runs great and pulls to 220 km/h with ease, feels like it could go to 260-270 without much trouble.I have some OBD2 diagnostic app and went to play with today. Logged some readings and found out that MAF rate maxes out at 211 g/sec and timing is 38°. Which calculation is more corect for getting the average HP reading , multiplying the maf value by 1.25 or dividing it by 0.8(nwm you get the same reading)? Also timing advance of 38° sounds a lot,even on 100 oct gas with which I fill the car up regulary(minimum octane value in my country is 95). App is "Car Scanner", not sure can it be trusted too much for the readings, considering that it measures "Calculated Boost" at 2.7 bar,but it does clear out my secondary lambda heater error tho...

Last edited:

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Yep air intake is stock, know that aftermarket ones mess up the readings. You got 370 at the dyno? HP/WHP?

It's Stage 2+. I'd imagine it's 370 at the crank.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.