thanks nd-photo.nl
cant fint mahle on the bar-tek-tuning site
the other one i know, but the problem is they ship fron outside the EU = USA
the problem is i cant get the full price on import parts as there comes import tax and stuff on top of the part price, where for i search for a store or people in EU who can sell them to me.
any one know some one who stock IE parts in the UK or ship them from UK?
I got my 83mm powerpack piston set from issam in the USA however I believe alex at AKS tuning is an outlet for his parts now too so he maybe able to help you
Bad news I'm afraid mate, spoke to sales this morning and all they could tell me was that all aftermarket parts are directed to Bilston in Birmingham for distribution to retailers. I'd try a google search. Sorry
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.