make my leon faster

KNPhoto

Im from carlisle, was meant to be going for remap with CHIP-IT a polish guy... Would you recomend him ??? aperntly hes cheap and very good ???

I would be interested in hearing how you get on with Chip-It
I am in Carlisle also, the owner lives in Stanwix I think but he works out of Mport.
Any feedback on a remap from him would be great :)

jay050

I would be interested in hearing how you get on with Chip-It
I am in Carlisle also, the owner lives in Stanwix I think but he works out of Mport.
Any feedback on a remap from him would be great :)

Yeah no problem.. What u driving ??

kineticz

Forever moddin'
Jul 23, 2008
Shropshire
www.wepaintanypart.co.uk
With the Cupra 180 turbo, a generic stage 1 map with an uprated dump valve usually yields about 215bhp. A stage 2 remap requires a TIP, FMIC, decat and downpipe, and the dump valve, giving 230-240bhp as I found out.

Stage 3 is Bit Turbo time, which requires uprated fuel pump, regulator, injectors, turbo, manifold, downpipe.

Kearnzy

With the Cupra 180 turbo, a generic stage 1 map with an uprated dump valve usually yields about 215bhp. A stage 2 remap requires a TIP, FMIC, decat and downpipe, and the dump valve, giving 230-240bhp as I found out.

Stage 3 is Bit Turbo time, which requires uprated fuel pump, regulator, injectors, turbo, manifold, downpipe.

thanks for the info man so does any garage do them or is it just special ones

rabe187

Mar 19, 2009
Saudi Arabia
www.cardomain.com
Hi Guys i just got my Leon FR 1.8 180HP mapped by APR stage 1, and a Carbonio Cold air intake and Hamman Exhaust, what kinda HP gains am i looking at, still haven't gotten my car yet, hopefully she'll be here by Monday and i don't think i have a DYNO in the area i live, let me know your thoughts... thanks

seat_marsbar

just put the car through a mot but had to but had to put the cat back in but now the car is losing boost so could the cat because coursing to much backpreasure ?

Staszek20vt

Aug 19, 2009
PL/BE
www.leonclub.pl
Hi Guys i just got my Leon FR 1.8 180HP mapped by APR stage 1, and a Carbonio Cold air intake and Hamman Exhaust, what kinda HP gains am i looking at, still haven't gotten my car yet, hopefully she'll be here by Monday and i don't think i have a DYNO in the area i live, let me know your thoughts... thanks

What is the engine code? If you got a AUQ, with this setup car should hit something about 220-225HP. But this is only a "reading from the magic ball" :)
dyno will tell you the truth.

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
What is the engine code? If you got a AUQ, with this setup car should hit something about 220-225HP. But this is only a "reading from the magic ball" :)
dyno will tell you the truth.

Ever heard of the dyno lottery? Still not 100% accurate, different roller will read different results