mark one

cupracaz

anyone know if pig tail end at end of big spring is expensive above back wheel and does it affect driving as steering wheel shakes a bit and had balance done
x

Muttley

Catch that diesel!
Mar 17, 2006
North Kent
Your profile says you're a style advisor living in mk (which may mean Milton Keynes, but who can tell), so you've got a few problems to overcome already.

You are using terms that are unusual, and it means we can't tell what is actually wrong so cannot give you advice. Imagine we're a dim client and you're giving them a report, some advice.

"pig tail end at end of big spring is expensive above back wheel" doesn't describe anything I would expect to find on a Leon. I expect "big spring . . . above back wheel" is the rear suspension spring, but what the pig tail end is I can't even guess. Can you be a bit more descriptive?

mace!

Jun 24, 2011
UK
Sounds like a snapped suspension spring? if so it need replacing as its dangerous. If its not that I have no idea :confused:

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
Your profile says you're a style advisor living in mk (which may mean Milton Keynes, but who can tell), so you've got a few problems to overcome already.

You are using terms that are unusual, and it means we can't tell what is actually wrong so cannot give you advice. Imagine we're a dim client and you're giving them a report, some advice.

"pig tail end at end of big spring is expensive above back wheel" doesn't describe anything I would expect to find on a Leon. I expect "big spring . . . above back wheel" is the rear suspension spring, but what the pig tail end is I can't even guess. Can you be a bit more descriptive?

I think she mean the top or bottom of the spring, as it does sort of look like a pigs tail. After a few glasses of gin maybe but thats what I am gathering from it.

fcking quality thread though.

bravo caz, bravo.

cupracaz

Lol thanks guys but sorted my rear springs , I got tits of a car just need to learn the jargon !

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members