**massive Slate**

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Apologies to everyone else on the thread-was starting to get really wound up about it all and almost stooping to his level.Sorry peeps.
At least its lifted my post count a wee bit...

You just have to try and see it as ones and zeros Mark - no sense getting wound up by it - that's the only reason he was doing it.

I miss the good old days of usenet when you could have a proper wind up session but without making it personal :)

Danny_FR

Soot? Meh...
Mar 1, 2007
Blackburn, Lancs
No excuse Boyd, your life should revolve around SC.net!:p

Nah, great modding I think. Some of the forums I frequent, mods are power happy and lock threads before any conclusion is made regarding claims/comments.

It's just a shame some people were biting with the comments "littleman" made. It doesn't look good for the forum from an outside view. Then again, if someone made comments about my missus (or kids if I had any) I'm not sure if I could've kept my composure.[:@]

andyb

Admin -SCN Canada:)
Aug 29, 2001
Vancouver
www.andyblackmoredesign.com
ok, ok, lets move on and see if weeman and his personal skills come back to tell us more, once the ban is lifted.

A reminder :- you are welcome to attack the post in an adult way, BUT do not slag off, attack, abuse the poster (or their family!) unless you want to be banned for good. The admin/mod team are a bit tired of having to deal with posts like this as if its playschool.

HarveyGTI

ok after reading this entire thread....NO ONE mentioned the key factor:

maybe he just can't drive a car the way it is supposed to be driven:D

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Just hope to never get on the wrong side of you guys...

Normal people never will - you can disagree without crossing the line ..... my view is and always will be the same. Never say something to someone that you'd not be prepared to say to their face. As for people who come on here to flame ... it's their loss ... no sense getting worked up over it.

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
Nah screw him, had some time to read through this thread more closely, and he can have a permanent ban. We don't need people like that.

i was trying to read the whole thread to evaluate so to speak and by page 3 he was banned anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members