**massive Slate**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Not that he'll be reading this but for everyone else...

He did absolutely nothing to find out what the issue was, first port of call if he really wanted to find out what the issue was would have been to contact Drivers and have them assess the car. That didn't happen, instead he demanded the software was removed. In that situation there's no way either ourselves or our dealer can help solve the issue (if in fact there was one).

I spend the majority of my time (as do most of my colleagues) helping dealers diagnose issues on cars that have absolutely nothing to do with our software, however those issues have shown up since the ECU was flashed (thus reset) and the car is trying to run at a higher state of tune. Revo and our dealers are more than willing to help diagnose these issue, and more often than not the customer doesn't end up being charged for the fault diagnosis (or at least not what they potentially could be).

In this specific case there are far too many variables to know exactly what the issue is. For one the dyno results are a complete waste of time, with no scientific or controlled approach to the tests done. Secondly the customer had no intention of even letting our dealer solve the issue with his car whether he thought it was the map at fault or not, and that brings up the question of whether there was actually an issue or was it an intentional attempt to belittle a competitor software.

Anyone, given the opportunity we're here to help where we can...

...Go Play! :)

Id second that, the service you guys provide is a credit to the industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members