Maximum price for a Cupra?

Wanos

Guys,
I'm looking at buying a Cupra TDI from a Seat garage today on a 57 plate with 32k on the clock. What would you guys say is the max I should be paying?
Thanks in advance

Wanos

The price its up for is 10791 andthe seat dealer says he wont drop below the screen price. Is this too much or about right?

DARRENW

Oct 3, 2006
Thats encouraging - I am looking to sell my 57 Cupra TDI at the end of this month.

If you are still in the market I will be advertising it on the forum very shortly.

Wanos

Cheers guys,
The missus has spoken to him and he has lowered the price to what I would call reasonable(ish) so we are now the proud owners of a 57 plate Ibiza Cupra TDi. Pick it up next Monday.

joesmad4it

Cupra TD-aight!
Mar 11, 2008
Wickford - Essex
Cheers guys,
The missus has spoken to him and he has lowered the price to what I would call reasonable(ish) so we are now the proud owners of a 57 plate Ibiza Cupra TDi. Pick it up next Monday.

Nice one fella you wont regret it! Got mine 8 months ago from SEAT dealer too and paid a little more than I wanted, but it had full dealer history and the compulsory warranty from SEAT so it was too good to turn down (plus only 17,000 on the clock).