Mega bad steering....

loveturbopower

Jun 13, 2007
Frome, Somerset
Hi guys, had a little issue with my cars steering for a couple of months, it wasnt so bad at first but now its getting abit of a pain, just because i know its not right.

Basically, it all started when i got a blowout on my drivers side tyre, i changed to my spare wheel and then got a new tyre fitted at a garage then put the wheel back on, from then i started having a little pull to the left when booting it but i just thought "ah just abit of torque steer", two weeks later, i get a blowout on my passenger side front, done the same, got a new tyre and put the wheel back on.

Sinc then it major pulls to the left when i boot it, and also when i am going round a right hand corner i can feel my steering trying hard to pull me the opposite way, now i was thinking maybe the tracking and balancing may need doing, so had that done and it made a small amount of difference, ie, smoothed out the vibrations, now i am thinking its bush related or bottom arm, was just weird how it happened after a blow out.

My car has done 98k, do u think the bushes need replacing??

Cheers

Sep 29, 2008
Bradford
I too have this problem of car pulling to left, nothing major but it definatley pulls to the left, I owned a Bora before my Leon and when i came to sell it some guy came for a test drive and comented on it pulling to left, He told me he was a VW technicion and it was something to do with the steering which would cost approx £400.
He may have said this to try and get the price of the car down, however i didn't lower it and he didn't buy it on the grounds of it pulling to the left.
If you find out what the cause of this is please post it up as my Leon also pulls to the left

Dave

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.