MIb 1 to mib 2 8inch

Jan 12, 2023
I guys i have seat leon 2013 5f with the mib 1 radio i would like to know if is possible to uprage to mib2 with 8 inch screen, if so where i buy the parts or is any shot on my location that do that, im form portugal if anyone portuguese know anything where i can do this pls tell me guys, but if i can buy the parts separate and try to do myself where i buy it ?

Dec 16, 2022
I guys i have seat leon 2013 5f with the mib 1 radio i would like to know if is possible to uprage to mib2 with 8 inch screen, if so where i buy the parts or is any shot on my location that do that, im form portugal if anyone portuguese know anything where i can do this pls tell me guys, but if i can buy the parts separate and try to do myself where i buy it ?
hello, get an Adroid car, these outdated car radios from WW are ridiculous

Wossy1

Jul 2, 2022
I was looking to do this upgrade. @nutelacamp do you have any suggestions for a decent android unit for the mk3?

Thanks in advance.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I was looking to do this upgrade. @nutelacamp do you have any suggestions for a decent android unit for the mk3?

Thanks in advance.
I'm yet to see any aftermarket unit that is fully integrated in the same way as the OEM one. There is always some kind of compromise, like driving modes not displaying, or sat nav directions not being sent to the mini screen between rev counter and speedo.

Personally MIB2 with a Digital Cockpit and Android Auto/Apple Car Play is unbeatable.

Reactions: Wossy1
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.