Mike_Ibizacupra's IHI ~ Pics & Vids

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Hey peeps,

Picked her up couple of weeks ago now, finally had a chance for some pics and videos...comments welcome :eek:)

Pics

IHIMikeDriving.jpg

IHI02.jpg

IHI05.jpg

IHI06.jpg

IHIRearEnd.jpg

IHIIbizaBonnet01.jpg

....and this one of me and the car... its not in IMG brackets as it may be too shocking for some...lol

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o16/MolehillMike/IHI Ibiza/IHIandMike01.jpg

Videos

Driveby

Bit of Dumpage!

Dump Valve Popped Out! Damn Jubilee

Bit of popping eh?

Cheers

Mike

Black TDI Turbo

Shussssh Its A Diesel ...
Oct 2, 2005
North East
Very nice, how much you pay if you dont mind me asking ive seen people pay 5-6k to get this done but how much do you retain really?

Spud_G40

PS3 Gamer tag: SRedx
Jun 12, 2006
Glasgow
Sounds really awesome mate, looks sweet too, prefered it on the anthracite cupra wheels TBH, but as always each to their own, nice one.

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
What a complete car! Looks awesome, sounds sexua1 and goes like stink! Love it! I like the smoothed front bumper! Get the rear done too! :D

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
Are you running an atmospheric dv or is it just a recirculation with an open filter? Which valve you running?

darrenh

...soon to have new shoes
Mar 30, 2005
Cambs
www.myspace.com
Those Catalunya's look the nut's Mike, it's a shame really - the chap who had my car before me had them on, and for some reason they're the only wheels she won't let me have?!!

Lookin forward to seeing it at the next Beds/Bucks meet... note to self - bring drool bucket.

Get that back bumper smoothed ;)

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
looks and sounds sweet mate

Cheers fella!

Very nice, how much you pay if you dont mind me asking ive seen people pay 5-6k to get this done but how much do you retain really?

I didn't do the conversion mate, I cheated, bought it ready done lol

Sounds really awesome mate, looks sweet too, prefered it on the anthracite cupra wheels TBH, but as always each to their own, nice one.

Cheers mate, niec to know opinions differ occasionally ;)

what kind of filter are you using........ I WANT ONE :D

A large K&N open filter, but I have a Dynatwist on the way...getting lots of hot air at the mo...you can have the filter for £30 when I change mine if ya like lol

What a complete car! Looks awesome, sounds sexua1 and goes like stink! Love it! I like the smoothed front bumper! Get the rear done too! :D

Cheers!!! Might look at doing rear, but its money I dont have right now..

Are you running an atmospheric dv or is it just a recirculation with an open filter? Which valve you running?

Just a 007P mate with an open cone...

Very nice pictures Mike,

The videos don't do it justice though. Sounds much better than that. ;)

You would know matey hehehe ;)

Those Catalunya's look the nut's Mike, it's a shame really - the chap who had my car before me had them on, and for some reason they're the only wheels she won't let me have?!!

Lookin forward to seeing it at the next Beds/Bucks meet... note to self - bring drool bucket.

Get that back bumper smoothed ;)

Yeah I love the wheels, but they are in MAJOR need of the polished lip being refurbed...I love the wheels tho!

as said b4 the vids dont even nearly do it justice

You missing her mate :(...

Had to take the 15mm spacers off her now, the tyres were being cut into along the tyre wall, I think the wheels are too wide lol

All is good now tho :D

Have you sent the LB off yet?

Mike

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
The smoothened bumper looks awesome in all but how on earth are you gonna remove the bumper ;) if i remember correclty (anyone feel free to tell me wrong) isnt there 4 bolts behind the strip?

Last edited:

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
lol Front bumper is held on in both wheels arches and the bolts across the top of the honeycomb....

I know this as I had to get it off to mesh it!

Mike

seli_babe

Don't Mess....
Nov 22, 2005
Bedfordshire
I do love that first pic... I'm very impressed with my camera skills lol

have to agree with the others tho.. car sounds much nicer than on the vids...

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Regarding dump valve noise, people need to remember IHI car's will be dumping 22psi worth of boost, not 15psi like K03 cars.

This is true, although mine is more like 24PSI,...lol Hence via na open cone it sounds mental...

What filter do you have Craig? I have a Dynatwist on order... if your runnin one of these, do you still get a dump? Not that I am fussy on it... ;)

Mike

Craig!

IHI Ibiza Cupra
Jan 6, 2005
Guisborough
www.vagcars.co.uk
I had a dynatwist that had been made from 70mm to 80mm and you could hear it dump, however I never liked the filter (was old and salt had got to it) so ended up using the Jabba heat shield and JR cone... however with the XL Dynatwist you won't be too disapointed least it keeps the heat out well.

At the moment mine seems to be sucking in small animals and children, its amasing some of the things it managed to pick up off the road and bring it up into the wing, ha!