Mike's Smoothed, Slammed, Candy white L.C.R Build.. MISSION COMPLETED - SOLD!!

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
Its moonstone blue mate... 3 owners from new i think.. and 70000 miles.. supposed to be good nick, gonna go have a look sunday and swap if were both happy..

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
Im gonna miss the luxuries of the leon though.. and the fact ive never driven a rwd before.. should be a fun drive home if i get it lol.. ya never know i may fall in love and end up keeping it

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
Clued now...get it you wont regret it, but how much is it up for??

Sold mine before xmas miss it loads..
bettercossiepics002.jpg

rscosworth015.jpg

Was an absolute minter!! Hope you buy it ill be watching this. Moonstones best colour weve got a moonstone st220 very rare colour.

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
As far as i know the chap isnt selling it, hes only offered me a swap as he wants to continue showing my car.. he also has a 911, m5, 2 classic minis and couple others that he shows.. Yours looks nice.. I imagine you can get them looking nice and going very well, this is completely original and has been looked after, probably what ill do and then sell but well see.

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
Yeah i added the 4x4 bonnet gor more agressive look, lowering is a good idea not too low due to the when you pull off fast the arse end squats down loads!! I was only running 280bhp but bloody fast and nuts in the wet. Standerd one will probly only be 225hp depending on engine type theres a few different coloured tops lol.

turk

I'm trying to convince Mike to keep it, long enough for me to save up and buy it off him lol.

T34.63 stage 3 conversion is needed ;)

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
This sunday now hopefully buddy.. Had a couple issues i got sorted now, just hope it doesnt chuck it down with rain.. Bloody annoying not being able to give the car a proper clean.

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
So the Leon has now gone to its new owner... Sad to see it go but hey ho.. :cry:

Just swapped it for another car which i will no doubt sell on..

Thanks to everyone for the support, kind comments and encouragement over the last year or so, It's been a pleasure.. Take care.

Over an out ;)

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
Didnt get the cossie in the end lads which im quite gutted about but was for various reasons, swapped it for a scooby in the end, sti model, low mileage, 1 owner, couldnt really turn it down..

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.