Mikey's rs3 stage 2 and 1.2's fitted Cupra 280 with bucket seats

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
My coilovers were £550 imported from Germany they are a similar set up to the standard drc just without the accumulators and pipes and they ride spot on on road

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
Quick update picked car up from Wallace performance this afternoon after having the revo stage 2 software put on and im impressed what a massive difference in throttle response.

Next purchase will be a mrc inlet manifold and a proper carbon clean and new egr valves.

This weekends job will be front bumper off to rip out secondary air pump and some other little parts

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
Well after having my rs4 for the last year and half I think the time has come to sell up and re join the Cupra squad been looking at mk3 Cupra 280's through work for the last couple of months now and have decided on either red white or grey 3dr with dsg I think and the brembo upgrade brakes and some other extras

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
Quick update keeping the rs4 for now and it's had some changes now has black wheels and away to get black optics!

Also away to rejoin the Cupra squad have ordered a well spec'd Cupra 280 black line with bucket seat and sunroof will post pics of both cars up soon

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Is that yours or the other halfs loon? Or are you both gettin een?

Need a spin when it comes :)

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
Well the mk3 Cupra will be in Aberdeen tomorrow I will be doing the pdi on sat morning and will be on road next week!

Also just had to fit a oil cooler to the Rs4 have changed it out for a forge one

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise