milltek sports cat on lcr?

jmoz82

hi guys

iam thinking about getting a milltek sports cat for my lcr but is it worth the money perfomance and sound wise with my existing mods and do i go for 200 cell or 100 cell let me know what you think. cheers james

Last edited by a moderator:

AwesomeSarah

Forum Sponsor
Mar 6, 2006
Hi Mate
From what I can see I would say the sports cat would finnish off the job nicely for you.
Dont forget that the Milltek systems are on offer with us at the moment with 15% off our already reduced prices
So now would be a good time too.
The price for the sports cat on your LCR would be £378.67 + VAT
The retail of these are £495.00 + VAT
Hope this helps
Sarah

jmoz82

thanx for the help sarah do you know what sort of power gains you whould expect from the sports cat? cheers james

jmoz82

thanx for the info m8 do you know if it will make any diffrense in sound as i already have a milltek cat back with non resonated centre. cheers

paulsnewcuprar

Apr 8, 2006
Let me know what improvements you feel,as i have the same car,with the same mods except the exhaust,and if it is any good..........................thanks for making me spend more money!!!!!!!!!!!!

jmoz82

as soon as i have the funds to puchase the sports cat which should be soon i will let you know if its worth it or not

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I have the hi-flow Milltek CAT on mine, certainly flows much better with it, than on the standard CAT, wont' make much difference to the sound coming out, not that i noticed.

But should indeed compliment your mods already. It gave mine around an extra 8-10bhp, and more torque for sure.

One of my latest graphs is here, take it with a pinch of salt though as my mods obviously will differ yours, im running a REVO Stage 2 map, but on average at most RR Days mine has been around 8-10 bhp up on a REVO'd car without the full exhaust..

http://www.seatcupra.net/users/zboyd/awedec10rrgraph.jpg

LCR225 ALLAN

why do you not think of getting a cat by-pass pipe from magnexs which works out about £80 but i think it will make your exhaust a bit louder!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members