Misfire under full boost and cold first start idle sounds cammed ??

Olicox18

Aug 9, 2022
I’ve read a lot of places that it could be my secondary air intake (sai unit) and apparently it’s just one of those things on the 1.8t, my full boost issue doesn’t seem to be there anymore as took it for a quick drive and I couldn’t replicate the issue anymore

jamieibizaFR

Sep 9, 2022
I’ve downloaded the vcds software and have ordered a shitty cheap Chinese lead in the hope that it will work if not then to a garage it goes haha, I’ll update about this lead when it arrives 👍
Let me know if it works as I might try it for my misfire, was the software free? And how much was the lead and where did you buy it ?

Olicox18

Aug 9, 2022
Let me know if it works as I might try it for my misfire, was the software free? And how much was the lead and where did you buy it ?
Yeah the softwares is the lite version of vcds from Ross tech( completely free) and the lead is literally just from eBay I’ll put the link for you, takes a while to arrive but owell can’t expect much else coming from China. This one comes with a little cd which I’m assuming is another fake software but I’ll try the Ross tech one first if not then I’ll give the included once a go.https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18534551...rYDmZlJS9O&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

jamieibizaFR

Sep 9, 2022
what can you do with the lite version is the features limited to what you can do with it or are all the features unlocked just like having the actual cable ?

Olicox18

Aug 9, 2022
what can you do with the lite version is the features limited to what you can do with it or are all the features unlocked just like having the actual cable ?
I don’t really know yet, I imagine it’s somewhat limited but aslong as I can read codes and look at live data that’s all I want really

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.