Mk 3 Ibiza sport started modding! (new updates with pics 5th april 09)

Silver1.6-Sport

Dec 17, 2008
here's I'm 1.6 sport this is how it stands ATM but i have just picked up some cupra alloys tonight and will fit them tomorrow and take some more pics my plan's for the car are!

. Spray the cupra alloys black or a dark gray
. Slam on coil's
. Sub and amp (already got)
. Tints
. K&N (ordered waiting to be delivered)
. Badge less grill
. De badge the back
. Remove the rear wiper in the summer
. Hid's
. color code all black trim
.exhaust pipe ( already done )

that all i can think of at the moment but I'm sure there will be more! :thumbup:

mycar1.jpg

mycar2.jpg

mycar3.jpg

Last edited:

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
Very nice clean looking car!

Will be good to see it progress, have you thought about a cupra grille instead of a badgeless grille, the honeycomb effect looks a lot better than the horizontal and vertical bars. Though they're impossible to get badgeless.

Silver1.6-Sport

Dec 17, 2008
Very nice clean looking car!

Will be good to see it progress, have you thought about a cupra grille instead of a badgeless grille, the honeycomb effect looks a lot better than the horizontal and vertical bars. Though they're impossible to get badgeless.

never thought of that! how much are they? i bet they cost a lot!

Silver1.6-Sport

Dec 17, 2008
#UP DATE#

got my cupra alloys fitted now they will be getting sprayed black or caracole anthracite gray ASAP but they are only a tempary as my budget is tight ATM exscuse the dirty car i gave her a wash after i fitted the wheels and i will be fitting my sub setup tomorow will take pic's heres some pic's of the wheel's and grill.

DSC00679.jpg

DSC00680.jpg

15" to 16"
DSC00683.jpg

DSC00684.jpg

all so spayed my seat badge black sorry about the pics it was dark when i got out of my workshop will will get better pic's up soon

DSC00687.jpg

DSC00688.jpg

Last edited:

Silver1.6-Sport

Dec 17, 2008
sub is all fitted and running, just need to make a new floor and cover it so the sub sits nice and dont slide about will get pic's up tomorow when its all done

Bentley1989

Mk2 Ibiza 1.4s
Dec 18, 2007
Hartlepool
the cupra alloys make it look loads better! lol

how much did you pay for the car mate? god a MK2 now, thining of getting the same as yours but they seem to be rare!

Silver1.6-Sport

Dec 17, 2008
the cupra alloys make it look loads better! lol

how much did you pay for the car mate? god a MK2 now, thining of getting the same as yours but they seem to be rare!

they are quite rare dude but well worth it when you get a clean one:D it was up for £2750 but i got him down to £2150 with 43000 on the clock i think i got a bargin!! :p

Silver1.6-Sport

Dec 17, 2008
and if i was you do as i did and make a new floor up out of mdf so you have a nice flat solid base to fix the sub to so it dont slide around

Silver1.6-Sport

Dec 17, 2008
Sat here waiting for my coilovers to be delivered and I'm bored!!!!!!!! and want to go out but can't i will take a pic of them when they get here they will be fitted them Saturday after i take my car down for its new tiers

Silver1.6-Sport

Dec 17, 2008
it will be on its arse but there is lots of speed bumps round my area so i can see me haveing to raise it so as not to break things lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.