mk1 leon cupra project vag mix

yellowbeezer06

2nd place is first loser
Aug 8, 2006
kent
www.kentunicarz.co.uk
Right iv been on here long enough now and never posted any pics of my Ibiza so now im going to get some pics of the leon up and the progress that hopefully will be coming over the next few weeks or so.
DSCF2049.jpg

this was a while ago now after HID kit was fitted
DSCF2036.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d59/joeboy89/glen/DSCF2041.jpg
just a few arty shots really, will get some proper ones soon and show the progress
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d59/joeboy89/glen/DSCF2040.jpg
I have just got her back from the bodyshop with the wheels redone in a Renault anthracite as well as matching mirrors, coilovers are winging their way to me as i write along with some genuine Porsche parts for the interior and a Bailey DV also, just finished de badging and removing the rear wiper last week also, looking for a small and subtle badge for the tailgate, was thinking about the Audi S badge?

all comments welcome good and bad as i like peoples input.
many new pics will follow soon when i get my ass into gear and take some!

Last edited:

roly

midnightmotors.net
Jan 2, 2002
Midnight Motors Workshop
I'll have to come and have a nose at the new wheel colour some time mate, love the pics tho (but i told ya that when i 1st saw them)

Needs intercooler, exhaust and remap adding to the list ;)

yellowbeezer06

2nd place is first loser
Aug 8, 2006
kent
www.kentunicarz.co.uk
I'll have to come and have a nose at the new wheel colour some time mate, love the pics tho (but i told ya that when i 1st saw them)

Needs intercooler, exhaust and remap adding to the list ;)

lol thought u would be the first to post! wheels look good im well pleased, im going to go for either CC pahse 1 or the AMD power Pack with stainless exhaust? not sure yet.

is yours alive or should i not ask?

oh and by the way i will need your skills with a hammer and chisel to get the coole fitted i think!

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
I think the turbo is on the way out so might get a bigger one. I just picked up some coilovers for mine so hopefully they'll be on next week!
Ben was saying about you chosing a Map. Only you can decide that one!

roly

midnightmotors.net
Jan 2, 2002
Midnight Motors Workshop
lol thought u would be the first to post! wheels look good im well pleased, im going to go for either CC pahse 1 or the AMD power Pack with stainless exhaust? not sure yet.

is yours alive or should i not ask?

oh and by the way i will need your skills with a hammer and chisel to get the coole fitted i think!

She's all up and running, rebuilt turbo and running like a beast :)

If i set to yours to make that cooler fit you know i'll be throwing away anything i deem not required :cartman:

yellowbeezer06

2nd place is first loser
Aug 8, 2006
kent
www.kentunicarz.co.uk
I think the turbo is on the way out so might get a bigger one. I just picked up some coilovers for mine so hopefully they'll be on next week!
Ben was saying about you chosing a Map. Only you can decide that one!
i swa, Fk Highsport rent they? should make abig difference
GT28RS here you come then!!!
i think i will probably get the amd power pack as i want an exhaust as well and i think its £499 which isnt too bad really

And if ben does get his mitts on the Leon i will loose my air con half my bumper and anything else that adds weight to it lol!
had the cooler lying around for ages now so really should get into gear and get it fitted at the Midnight Motors workshop!

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
i swa, Fk Highsport rent they? should make abig difference
GT28RS here you come then!!!
i think i will probably get the amd power pack as i want an exhaust as well and i think its £499 which isnt too bad really

And if ben does get his mitts on the Leon i will loose my air con half my bumper and anything else that adds weight to it lol!
had the cooler lying around for ages now so really should get into gear and get it fitted at the Midnight Motors workshop!

I've got KW Variant 1's to go on mine. Hopefully i'll go K03 hybrid just to give it a little bit more kick.

You don't need aircon! Just winde the window down :)
The intercooler will make a big difference.

roly

midnightmotors.net
Jan 2, 2002
Midnight Motors Workshop
Find a mk2 and have an "ahem" accident "ahem" in the leon!!

The coolers going to involve alot of work as we found out with Tris's leon, he went forge in the end as wasn't to keen on butchering all the bumper, i still reckon it's possible but the LC's are a pain as the inlet and charge pipe both go down the same side

We can but try tho mate, you know me i'll have a go at anything once

kegger

Aug 4, 2008
Bedfordshire
If you haven't already made the decision... I've just had the Custom Code phase 1... It's a totally different car! Couldn't recommend it enough!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members