2010-01-10135209.jpg

2010-01-10135150.jpg

2009-12-25140105.jpg

2009-12-25140009.jpg

2009-12-24131740.jpg

kyle18uk

Dec 19, 2006
Nottingham
Looks nice but agree that you need some wide wheels to fill those arches! If it was me I'd spray the wing mirror bases and grill black too, too much orange!

What arches are they? Have they been smoothed to the body? Could look very nice with different wheels

Last edited:

scorker

Cheaz 4 comments guys all appreciated

This week am hoping a can buy sum spacers to push wheels out just until I get new wheels but its on 17s with coilovers so a dnt no what wheels to get......

And the arches have been welded on with a lip and smoothes into bumpers

I also want morette headlights with a black grill so their will be more black on the car

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Car looks really good. I have never seen those arches before either if Im honest. Are they smoothed into the wing?

I agree with what Kyle said, needs some black to break it up abit, too much copper/orange for me.

scorker

Car looks really good. I have never seen those arches before either if Im honest. Are they smoothed into the wing?

I agree with what Kyle said, needs some black to break it up abit, too much copper/orange for me.

Yer they smoothed in i must admit ive been looking on here and also not seen the arches either.

i was also thinking about sum tints and the black grill idea tht was mentioned earlia.

But im glad you like it :D

scorker

get some spacers and jacking point covers and your onto a winner,

paint the mirror bases black i agree with the above.

Im going to see about the spacers this week and my friend knows where he can get sum jacking point covers ;)

vngtx

did u buy this off ebay? im sure i saw one in that colour with those arches on.

vngtx

same price as mine then. ive got a set of jacking point covers i think...... they dont last long before theyre gone.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise