23MM / AKL

(14) 1H0411314
rubber mounting / F 6K-X-430 580>>
inner / AKL; diesel eng. ALM

(15) 6K0411315
connecting link / F 6K-X-430 580>>
/ AKL; diesel eng. ALM

407100.png

So it looks like the 23mm Cupra R one uses the same droplinks /bushes as the 20mm TDi one..... so Jenk you're right, the ends do taper back down to 20mm ;)

Last edited:

Dolly_Gti

G60 spooling up.
Aug 15, 2006
china town
i dont see a massive advantage of running a rear ARB on a car with a rear beam.

any track day boys notice much from having one on the back?

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle

It's only a thinwall beam though. Jack up a front corner or four car and see how much the rear beam flexes.

R French

Ran a Neuspeed rear ARB on my MK2 rally car for the last 3 seasons on the middle setting. On tarmac made the world of difference, removed it when I killed the beam and never bothered re-fitting.

The only difference I can tell now is that I get loads more wheel spin out of corners and the power is more difficult to put down early.

So - I guess the rear ARB was actually doing something as opposed to the standard built in weight gaining device which does very little!

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales

Hell of a differance! Made the car handle so well but in the wet it's very tail happy, once I fitted the 25mm front it balanced it out more.

If you ever played about with settings on GT or F1 games, make the rear stiffer and the front will grip more but will likely oversteer more easily. Stiffer the front end and you will get more rear end grip but you likely to get understeer then.

But if you going to mess about with arb's save a bit and get the rear 28mm Neuspeed one first! Wish I did it much sooner than I did!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.