mk4 aerial

Triple D

maxcars1 said:
Whats the saying Steven - "if i had a conscience i could take that to heart fella" Now Now guys

Oh and Kyle the rear lights are going on and the 312s:D
you having the calipers aswell then? you'll need bigger wheels.

Triple D

stoneyfordNI said:
mmm , mikes hubs , so he can go big discs, his engine cover 4 bling n something else , cant remeber, plus a porter cable polisher , think thats all ,

and last time i seen him.. brace urself.....his car was dirty
is he having the headlights aswell?

maxcars1

Nov 9, 2004
stoneyfordNI said:
mmm , mikes hubs , so he can go big discs, his engine cover 4 bling n something else , cant remeber, plus a porter cable polisher , think thats all ,

and last time i seen him.. brace urself.....his car was dirty

So he got the engine cover :cry: And a PC - my god Kyle I want your job. I'm still debating the hubs - but I know where I can get them;)

Triple D

devonmikeyboy said:
No he isnt mate.The guy who is having the headlights is also comming down to get the front and rear susension and air intake pipe.
I stand corrected:doh: is the guy off here? who is he? sorry im being nosey;)

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
Yes the guy is off here since i have sold all my parts to fellow members.Sorry but who i sell stuff to is between me and them. Its up to the buyer to say who he is not me, just the way i do business.:shrug:

Triple D

IH786 said:
Lets just say he is the same guy that bought your old exhaust :whistle:
You kept that one quiet;) didnt think that you had been on here for a while. Are you coming to the monthly Brum meet? me and my mate should be there along with loads of others no doubt.

IH786

Apr 8, 2004
Birmingham
Just got back after a small visit out to the countryside :D Sadly i can't make the monthly Brum meet on feb because i will be working :cry: And my car is going to Listers on 1st Feb to see if they can fix my DMF, for the 2nd time :censored: [:@]

spaniels fr said:
You kept that one quiet;) didnt think that you had been on here for a while. Are you coming to the monthly Brum meet? me and my mate should be there along with loads of others no doubt.