mk4 pd100 remap

craig247

hi im new , just wondering what figures people are pushing from remapping ther pd100 ibiza and where they got it done cheers

Tam_171190

112hp standard and mapped to 132.4hp and 278ft/lb torque. Was told that would be a safe figure and wouldn't be to sore to the clutch

stu-fr

get it done, p-torque/AmD/Custom Code somewhere like that. Remapped dervs are the nuts! You wont be disapointed

ramzy_86

Oct 13, 2007
hi im new , just wondering what figures people are pushing from remapping ther pd100 ibiza and where they got it done cheers

i got 148 bhp,dint do dyno before run so couldnt say,put in the pd160 intake and ether green cotton or piper filter and itl help too,if you want more,you will have to pay more for a good exhaust,custom map ,FMIC etc.gOt my map done at p-torque,good value,good service and good map!!!!There is a huge difference pre and post map and since the car is lighter than the other diesels and 5 speed,it does help at getting off the line quicker!

It does also depend on what type of map you want,like I prefer a nice spread out power band,whereas other companies may give you better midrange but not much up top,not that a diesel goes more than 4 anyway,and if im not mistaken,if power is distributed fairly even,itl give better traction?

Also,traction is an issue in wet,and with no tcs,better tyres are needed,ive got the dunlop sport maxx and eventhough they are so costly,they are terrible in the wet from my experience.

In my previous car,lc,i put the powerflex dogbone bushes and made a hell of a diff in regards to keeping power down,but for the ibiza you have to buy the whole dogbone mount,therefore pay around 5 times more for it.

zedzp

has any 1 ever swaped the turbo from a PD100 to a PD130. i already have the turbo just need to find out what pipes i need to make it all fit. ive heard the intercooler pipe and turbo inlet pipe are different. so what would i use as replacements?

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Good figures for some of those PD100's!

A remapped one should easily keep up with a standard PD130 in that case!

P-torque.co.uk

Mar 30, 2006
Wolverhampton
www.p-torque.co.uk
Hi Guys

We have tuned over 300 Ibiza diesels now and the rave reviews speak volumes.

The turbo issue mentioned was 1 year ago, and was due to re-con hybrid turbos playing up.

Proof of this is that the company who offered the hybrid units will now only supply brand new units, not re-con.

I think this speaks for itself :)

BKR

TorqueDefinesIntelligence
Jul 15, 2008
Grimsby
Hi Guys

We have tuned over 300 Ibiza diesels now and the rave reviews speak volumes.

The turbo issue mentioned was 1 year ago, and was due to re-con hybrid turbos playing up.

Proof of this is that the company who offered the hybrid units will now only supply brand new units, not re-con.

I think this speaks for itself :)

your right it does mate

but the mapping should expose wrong/dodgy turbos

Last edited:

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
eh?

That's a bit harsh if you have a problem with his work do it via PM or email!

I too heard about the mapping problems due to re-con turbos and the RR aren't 100% accurate but give a good base to work from!

P-torque.co.uk

Mar 30, 2006
Wolverhampton
www.p-torque.co.uk
eh?

That's a bit harsh if you have a problem with his work do it via PM or email!

I too heard about the mapping problems due to re-con turbos and the RR aren't 100% accurate but give a good base to work from!

I haven't had any phone calls or PM's from antnee.

I have no issue if you do want to discuss your issues antnee rather than keyboard bashing.

Its a bit odd seeing as I have never dealt with you or even met you :confused: