MK4 SEAT Leon owner's register - what you got?

What MK4 Leon version do you have?

• 1.0-litre 3-cylinder TSI 110PS (Manual)

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • 1.0-litre 3-cylinder eTSI 110PS (MHEV) (DSG)

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 1.5-litre 4-cylinder TSI 130PS (Manual)

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • 1.5-litre 4-cylinder TSI 150PS (Manual)

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • 1.5-litre 4-cylinder eTSI 150PS (MHEV) (DSG)

Votes: 52 29.5%
  • 2.0-litre 4-cylinderTSI 190PS (DSG)

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • 2.0-litre 4-cylinder TDI 115PS (Manual)

• 2.0-litre 4-cylinder TDI 150PS (Manual)

• 1.4-litre eHybrid TSI 204PS PHEV (DSG)

Votes: 55 31.3%

• Total voters

Deleted member 123864

Finally have my build date locked in week 2, it was out as far as April at one stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did they give you an expected delivery date? I ordered about 2 weeks after you and am build week 50 so they must have edited an existing order for mine.

shanec07

Apr 22, 2015
Sligo Ireland
Did they give you an expected delivery date? I ordered about 2 weeks after you and am build week 50 so they must have edited an existing order for mine.

Second week in February. They said all there estate orders were stuck with April build dates but would come forward which it did.

scuj1

Mar 3, 2015
Edinburgh, Scotland
I ordered my 1.5 TSI (150) FR Sport on the 16th September and dealer has said they now don't expect it to arrive until closer to the end of December, beginning of January.

Just been told that it is not expected to be built until the first week in January now :( So more likely end of January for delivery. Meh.

scuj1

Mar 3, 2015
Edinburgh, Scotland
Just been told that it is not expected to be built until the first week in January now :( So more likely end of January for delivery. Meh.

Dealer emailed me earlier to let me know mine has now been built and it will be getting forwarded to the port. As soon as it is allocated to a ship, they should be able to track its progress :D

Reactions: Syphon

shanec07

Apr 22, 2015
Sligo Ireland
Second week in February. They said all there estate orders were stuck with April build dates but would come forward which it did.

And it’s built. Just needs to be checked over to make sure what I ordered is actually there and it’s off to the port. Can’t fault my dealer, knows I’m interested in it so is sending all info he gets on it.

Bander

Mar 11, 2016
Hereford, United Kingdom
I ordered mine in July and was told mid October, had an update around then saying Early December, then it moved to build Week 50 which would mean delivery mid January........ I had specified it without any of the driving aids pack and apparently that was the issue as they had those in stock in my colour choice; so I swapped spec (for the same price thankfully, saving around £750) and it was delivered 22 December. Most things are great except the driving aids which I switch off every trip - hoping it will be possible to code them out eventually, especially the lane assist!

Reactions: Syphon

theknightbg

Jan 26, 2021
I got mine off a dealer here in Ireland. Ex demo Mk4 1600km on Nov 21st.
1.5-litre 4-cylinder TSI 150PS (Manual) FR.
Glad to finally find a forum full of Leon peeps.

Attachments

• LeonFR.jpeg
    LeonFR.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 196

corbu33

Oct 24, 2020
Superb pic and very nice car.

Just today I received an estimated date of arrival around April (towards the end)... ordered beginning of December... at least now I know something :). Could be so long because it is an PHEV...

scuj1

Mar 3, 2015
Edinburgh, Scotland
Dealer emailed me earlier to let me know mine has now been built and it will be getting forwarded to the port. As soon as it is allocated to a ship, they should be able to track its progress :D

Mine is now in the UK and should be with the dealer for pick up next Wednesday or Thursday ?

shanec07

Apr 22, 2015
Sligo Ireland
And it’s built. Just needs to be checked over to make sure what I ordered is actually there and it’s off to the port. Can’t fault my dealer, knows I’m interested in it so is sending all info he gets on it.

Arrived a little earlier than expected. Still all wrapped and in transport mode. Looked nice in the dark.
5a741e715aec8008405fb4bc5df0feb5.jpg

Reactions: scuj1 and Syphon

Deleted member 123864

Standard on the fr over here. No other option.

Yeah there is ? There’s a choice of 3 wheels on the FR here. Will dig up a pic in a while.

PS get out of the wheelchair parking area ?

Edit: here is a different type that I spotted on a different forum. There's also a 3rd type available in the product guide.

Attachments

• FR_boards.jpeg
    FR_boards.jpeg
    695.6 KB · Views: 196
Last edited by a moderator:

shanec07

Apr 22, 2015
Sligo Ireland
Can blame the garage where it was left!

they are the ehybrid wheels

below is the only option from the dealer information pack of which i may or may not have a copy of!;)
fr wheel.jpg

shanec07

Apr 22, 2015
Sligo Ireland

Deleted member 123864

It’s lovely alright. Pity I can’t drive it anywhere for now!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.