Mobile tyre fitting in S E Kent (Dover area)

Balf2k

Jul 5, 2006
South East Kent
Can anyone recommend a mobile tyre fitting service that covers south east Kent as i've just noticed my back tyres are fairly low, need to get some GSD3's as soon as. Any help would be appreciated guys. Thanks

Balf2k

Jul 5, 2006
South East Kent
Thanks M0rk, £128.90 fitted for Eagle F1 GSD3's for LCR, does this sound a reasonable price? All the mobile places I tried didn't offer fitting service in my region.

Jonny

slightly insane monkey
Jul 5, 2005
South Wales
As a guide price for 225/40/18 Goodyear F1 GSD3's:

Mytyres price is £92.30 including VAT & delivery.
Pneus price is £97 including VAT & delivery.

Tyre Traders do a delivery service, fitting service and a mobile service. The mobile fitted price is £107.51 You'll have to check if this is available in your area (don't know any Kent postcodes).

Can't you get them fitted at a local garage? Mytyres, Pneus, Black Circles etc all have fitting stations. Fitting, valve, balance etc. is about £10 - £15 per tyre.

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Some of the local one-man-bands give surprisingly good prices and can often fit them while you wait. My local tyre and exhaust place do Eagle F1's at £111 fitted which I'm happy with :)

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
Just saw this after a search and I have used etyres twice in 2 weeks to fit tyres to mine and the wife's car

Have to say the cost was good and the service was excellent

They just fitted two 235x45x17 97W Bridgestone RE050A tyres to my Passat for £105incl VAT and fitting (at my house)............it was about as cheap as my local tyres dealers and saved me loads of time too

I'd recomend them to anyone

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise