more pics of my projector lamps... (56kb warning!)

Steve Flatley

Very sexy. My headlights are very yellow-y so if yours were like mine before they're tonnes better now.

Steve

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
RobDon said:
Where did you get the black RHD lights? You say Ultra, but where did you buy them from, any web link?

got my Ultra ones from carnoisseur rob :)

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
H_man said:
Looking good buddy got the other stuff fitted yet

na not yet H... may fit my coilovers and dog bone mount this weekend and also the HID conversion when i get that! and then theres my air scoop.... list goes on! then remap next month etc etc

neil

Jan 3, 2002
Grimston
Visit site
Here you go pabs .
neil

AngelEyes001b.jpg

AngelEyes005.jpg

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
and look at that pabs... he even has a LCR splitter! ;)

looks good neil! :)

see u have diadems aswell! ;)

r u putting a HID conversion in urs like me? (they do need them!)

found out today that the wrong kit was sent to my supplier, so il have to hang on for a few more days now! will be worth it! :)

neil

Jan 3, 2002
Grimston
Visit site
i did notice the lights were , how shall i put it ....... a bit dull !! even after putting in the philips vision plus bulbs . you will have to let me know how you get on with your hid kit
neil

neil

Jan 3, 2002
Grimston
Visit site
only scuffed it once , that was before the coilovers were fitted ! the car bottomed out in a rather severe dip in the road down in somerset and the splitter 'kissed' the tarmac . apart from that , no problems .
neil

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
neil said:
i did notice the lights were , how shall i put it ....... a bit dull !! even after putting in the philips vision plus bulbs . you will have to let me know how you get on with your hid kit
neil

il do a nice write up once HID conversion is done! :)

as for scraping... i scrapped today! :blink: (im lowering on the weekend with any luck!)

A11 XJA

Angel Eyes LED Modification Question.

James,

Have you modified the LED in the Halo's like RobDon did in another link?

My angel eyes came with a very yellow LED setup, so i'm waiting for some better LED strips to arrive in a day or so.

A11 XJA

:confused:

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
i havnt modified the halo rings watsoever!

they have however got blue/white bulbs fitted to them instead of the standard clear/yellow ones! (i got these included in the kit! :))

the Ultra halo rings are much better than the other projector halo rings, as you cannot see each individual bulb which thus creates a proper round circal/halo!

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
slimjim said:
J@mes.... got your HID's yet?

no m8, karl emailed me yesterday saying he had the wrong kit sent to him! :( so he has ordered another one for me!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.