move over polish, welcome carnauba wax

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
I think the reason most guys are "laughing" at this thread is because we have tried to advise you in the correct methods but you appear to be stuck in your own mindset that "what you do is getting the best results"

I mentioned on page 2 the correct methods. It may be "modern times" because people are lazy and would prefer to have "hand car-washes" wash their car (don't get me started on them)

What you may be doing would have mediocre results but get any of these "waxed" and "sealed" cars in the sunlight and it would be a different story. The amount of marring and swirls would be insane..especially if you are using a "bucket and sponge".

Do you use fairy liquid as well? :whistle: :D

cupra fan

Nov 30, 2001
norfolk
Visit site
I think the reason most guys are "laughing" at this thread is because we have tried to advise you in the correct methods but you appear to be stuck in your own mindset that "what you do is getting the best results"

I mentioned on page 2 the correct methods. It may be "modern times" because people are lazy and would prefer to have "hand car-washes" wash their car (don't get me started on them)

What you may be doing would have mediocre results but get any of these "waxed" and "sealed" cars in the sunlight and it would be a different story. The amount of marring and swirls would be insane..especially if you are using a "bucket and sponge".

Do you use fairy liquid as well? :whistle: :D

There was a reason this thread wasn't posted in the detailing section! i'll let you work that out:rolleyes:

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
Considering the money you spend on Waxes and Sealants it's obvious you care about the visual of your car. We are just trying to guide you in the right direction so you do it properly for the longevity of your paintwork..

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Considering the money you spend on Waxes and Sealants it's obvious you care about the visual of your car. We are just trying to guide you in the right direction so you do it properly for the longevity of your paintwork..

Give it up dude, nothing you say no matter how helpful will sink in, complete waste of time trying to pass on your knowledge.

The only way to clean your car is with a sponge then turtle waxing apparently for the ultimate shine.

Sent from LG G2 using Tuppytalk

cupra fan

Nov 30, 2001
norfolk
Visit site
Give it up dude, nothing you say no matter how helpful will sink in, complete waste of time trying to pass on your knowledge.

The only way to clean your car is with a sponge then turtle waxing apparently for the ultimate shine.

Its not my knowledge:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Greavesy

Jun 30, 2013
Donny
This thread is actually verging on laughable...

from post 1 (12.03.2014)

to post 13 (13.03.2014)

to post 62 (15.03.2014)

to 2 days later... post 69 (17.03.2014)

and today... post 72 (18.03.2014)

That's some detailing journey...

Loved this.
Quite a short and expensive journey!

In 6 days how many times did you wax the car??

No wonder its shiny!! lol

Last edited:

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
People have two basic choices

http://www.autogeek.net/qude101.html

Editors choices!

LOL. Turtle wax? Seriously?

Glad that the "Editors Choice" seals (pardon the pud) it for you.

The Fiat Multipla won car of the year 2001-2004.. That means it's "bad-ass" yes?

I follow and frequent quite a few detailing forums/detailers and if I said to them a "Turtle Wax" product was favoured, I would most definitely get laughed out the building..

I know, I know.. Can only try eh.. I give up.