mpg? for lcr and ibiza mk3

gibson1987

cheers i tried looking but being a newbie im struggling like crazy trying to find things but thanks

gibson1987

well i travel 30miles a day usually and looking to see what would suit me best etc as i like both the lcr and mk3 ibizas

turbo009

Red Lightning
Jun 15, 2008
Grimsby North East Lincs
Don't take my word for it,Imo i would be looking at the mk3 cupra if want cheaper mpg
Just depends really on mods wise too. I know LCR will be my next car if i put my mk3 cupra up for sale.

Agree tho both fantastic cars, and you don't see them everyday do you

gibson1987

well theres a red lcr comes to my work every year for a mot and its well nice. bt then i think oh i hardly ever see these but on the other hand i dont see any mk3 ibiza cupras but lots of mk3 s models. im happy that i can insure either and are both similar as for me to insure an ibiza without mods is 800 with 2yr no claims and 900 for a lcr. and im only 22.

gcook

My LCR can get anything from 22mpg to 38mpg on a long slow 50-60mph run. In traffic it's at it's worst. Typically I get an average of 32mpg on a mixture of town driving and A roads.

Regarding insurance I am under £300 a year with Admiral or Elephant. I change between them most years to get the best deal even though they are the same company. Thus year I took out the multi car policy and it's only £230!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.