Mrs Brummy had crash ...

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
tonight, coming home... car in front turning right into a cul-de-sac.. my missus stopped , dozy bint in an old 's' plate Astra shunted her from behind .. Mrs Brum ended up being 'shunted ' into the car in front! (a Bimmer).. so my Mk4 now has front and rear damage. Shes' got a touch of whiplash, we were supposed to be off out tonight but as a precaution i called it off.
called Insurers.. will get the car sorted and a courtesy car while its in the bodyshop.
what a shitter!
aint it always the way when you look after your motor...:cry: but at least the missus is ok.took some piccys .. will get them up over the weekend and do a progress report as the car gets done..:(

jedi knight

BIG AND BOUNCY
Jun 18, 2004
West Midlands
Sorry to hear about your motor mate, glad your mrs is ok apart from the whiplash, don't forget to get as much compo as poss off the idiot drivers insurance.

gazjones

must be cutted glad the mrs is relitivly ok and yea if you look after your car people always end up damaging it more than some run down old fiat panda!!! no offence if anyone has one

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
its always shitter drivers,wouldn't be half as bad being hit up the arse by an enzo or something.cuddles for mrs brum ;)

Deleted member 13581

Unfortunate mate.

Glad the Mrs is ok, apart from the whiplash. Hope she gets better soon.

Why is it always people who take pride in their cars that get hit?

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
yeah.. missus was upset about the car, but all said and done, its metal and plastic.. no one got 'hurt' so we'll see what happens when the 'approved' repairers call on monday.....

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
few pics (low impact , no airbags etc.. but i reckon new front and rear bumper... new slam panel.. headlight.. grills bonnet seems bent... wing has lovely scratch...)
1087muq.jpg

1087or5.jpg

1087n8g.jpg

1087ozr.jpg

1087p76.jpg

1087pf9.jpg

Last edited:

BlackFR

Jan 22, 2002
Not too far away
mmm I wonder if the repairing garage could accidentally order the FR bumpers from the wrong model year for you as it would be zero cost to them;)

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
hey.. no point crying over spilt milk..... its a car after all said and done... main thing is no one was badly hurt or owt;) 'mrs' B is stil a bit shook up by the experience, a tad 'stiff' across the neck/shoulders this morning... but has still got her awesome looks and a sense of humour!( well she deffo needs that, being with me:))

Last edited:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
one phone call yesterday evening... will all be taken care of.. get everything sorted by insurers, garage will collect mine and deliver back when done AND get a courtesy car to boot!.. ( prolly be some shitter, but i got the van and the mk2 anyway , so she will get the courtesy motor.....)

gazjones

nice idea about the bumpers could get something worth while out of this in the end plus there is less spraing involved as the grills are bigger so not as much paint needed!!!

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
you damn right fella.... you know me.. i'l get my teeth into 'em if its not..
Mrs has a spot of whiplash but no serious injuries so hopefully the car should be sorted too

Mr_Magistus

who am i???
Feb 22, 2005
UK
Havent been on for a few days so just seen the news brummy.

best wishes for the wife matey. Make sure you get as much as possible for the agro and compensation.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.