hi all
I recently bought an 2019 ATECA FR
I wanto to know what is possible on upgrading multimedia units.
Now I have this one:
If I am not wrong it's an MIB 2, right?
And want to upgrade to this lcd screen 5FJ919605B:
And if 5NN919605B is compatible with our ATECA?
Or
this: 5FJ919606
I have to change the MIB unit? In wich case of screen ?
Can I upgrade my MIB 2 to MIB3?
Thanks for help
BR
I recently bought an 2019 ATECA FR
I wanto to know what is possible on upgrading multimedia units.
Now I have this one:
If I am not wrong it's an MIB 2, right?
And want to upgrade to this lcd screen 5FJ919605B:
And if 5NN919605B is compatible with our ATECA?
Or
this: 5FJ919606
I have to change the MIB unit? In wich case of screen ?
Can I upgrade my MIB 2 to MIB3?
Thanks for help
BR