Musty Pie's Mk2 Ibiza

Musty Pie

Feb 25, 2010
Herts
Its taken me a while to put some pics of mine up but after a little bit of sun and a clean and quick polish on Sunday here she is:

Has a little bit of surface rust on the rear wheel arch, but the inner arch above the wheel is solid.
Needs a few elec things sorted on it but other then that im over the moon :)

What you chappies/chappettes think? :think:

Last edited:

cupra-8v

Aug 28, 2009
very nice motor mate, did you get it off ph or autotrader? saw it somewhere thought it was nice then and is still looking good

Musty Pie

Feb 25, 2010
Herts
It was advertised on AT, Went to view it and fell in love. (2 1/2 drive each way was a mission though, and had to do it twice. Once to view, and then another to collect later in the week)

I'm not great at detailing/bodywork cleaning and it was my first attempt at a polish but it seemed to go ok. Roll on summer when i can REALLY spend some time getting it looking shiny!

cupra-8v

Aug 28, 2009
trips to buy cars are always the best though! looks good mate, cant wait for the summer too thats when the fun begins with lighter nights and warmth(hopefully)!

Musty Pie

Feb 25, 2010
Herts
Yeah might look into getting some when i start sorting a few bits and pieces out. Doesnt help when the misses keeps spending my money :p

Ieuan-J

Jan 8, 2010
South Wales
stunning mate... especially with those wheels!! true on the rear spacers aswell... i need some... isit a 2.0 8v? the body is lookin mint!

Musty Pie

Feb 25, 2010
Herts
Yeah its a 2.0l 8v

I must admit the body is in GREAT nic, the mentioned arch rust is the only issue i have noticed so far.

Interior is in great nic too, will try get some pics of that up when i can. I seriously need some mats though. Anyone know where i can get the originals from or what they even look like?

Musty Pie

Feb 25, 2010
Herts
I did mention in that thread that it was mine yeah (had it in my possession at the time of that thread being posted) but didnt get round to putting some pics of my own up.

Thanks for the positive comments. Will try get some better pics of the paintwork up close when the weather permits.

Musty Pie

Feb 25, 2010
Herts
Ha ha no worries beezertart easy to overlook things

Yeah been looking on the bay but cant find any ... If anyone spots any bear me in mind ;)

N3 CPRA

Dec 7, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
Great car dude and must say awesome colour!!
Seems like every mk2 cupra has the sideskirts but mine, need to find some that are local to me as looks naked without them on.
Quite like the g60's on yours looks reli good, and one massive tip, dont take the cupra sport stickers off as they are rare as rocking horse poo.
Got any plans for her?

Musty Pie

Feb 25, 2010
Herts
and one massive tip, dont take the cupra sport stickers off as they are rare as rocking horse poo.

Ha thanks for the tip. And its funny you should mention it but i was going to look at getting them off. Might just keep them on there now. :lol:

not many plans really appart from some ronals for summer. Rest is all "running" plans and electricery! (window issue/new cam belt etc)

Thanks for all the possotive comments guys. Makes me feel like ive done the right thing :bleh:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members