My 08 Candy White Cupra

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Some good numbers there buddy! How did you find the drive home? Bet you enjoyed it. Did you do what I did stick it in 4th and ride the torque wave, ha ha.

Cheers Lee, yeah drive home was ace I've got face ache from smiling :D,

It goes really well mate and pulls all the way in every gear, he's also altered the traction control where as before if it spun up it'd cut the power now it just goes with no power loss so what's available is useable obviously on wet roads it will spin but again no cut in power so I can manage it with the go faster pedal :drive1:

So now I'm looking at a BCS exhaust next then at the end of the year perhaps a Loba HPFP......and if I do the inlet manifold/injector clean myself(depends if I can pluck up the courage to have a go lol) I'll put on a RS4 valve whilst I'm at it.:think:

oh no look what's happening think im getting the modding bug

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
Ha ha sounds good to me, Whats the benefits of the RS4 valves? I've got the Loba pump on mine, doing well so far.

I'll take you out in mine at the cat and fiddle meet, you'll know where you're money will be going if you buy the exhaust and HPFP lol

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Ha ha sounds good to me, Whats the benefits of the RS4 valves? I've got the Loba pump on mine, doing well so far.

I'll take you out in mine at the cat and fiddle meet, you'll know where you're money will be going if you buy the exhaust and HPFP lol

Think I'm right in saying that the OEM valve has a maximum pressure of 130 bar but the RS4 valve has a max of 136 bar allowing the rail to meet actual fuel flow of what is requested if that makes sense.

Yes can't wait to go out in yours mate very exciting :) seen a 12 FR on my way back today that had a similar decal on the sides to yours and looked sweet in the flesh.[B)]

Would rather get a loba pal as its a complete replacement built by someone who knows what there doing rather than a muppet like me fiddling with autotec internals lol

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Cheers Dan yeah she may be spending a little more time at the vpower watering hole lol

With a bit of luck I'll get my rear bumper bit back in a couple of days. I'm currently rocking a heavy duty bin liner to protect her arse end from the eliments [B)]

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
BCS will fit the diffuser when they fit the exhaust, I got my Downpipe and cat fit when Betty got his Powervalve and diffuser fit. I think they charged him a little extra for fitting the diffuser.

Thats good to know cheers Kev.

Well had a drive down to R-Tech today for some stage 1 magic, will go into more detail later when I have more time but for now all I'll say is Niki is a legend and couldn't be happier with what he has done for me.

Car is pulling great figures of 306BHP/343FTLB and goes very well here is a print out

image_zps7b1deb6f.jpg

For those with a keen eye will spot something ;)

Very nice mate.
Whats the other map that got a run?

Bet you will be after a Revo intake now.... ;) ;) ;)

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Well spotted mate, it was already running an S3 wrote map put on her in last year I think gave good figures to be fair but wasn't useable due to the way it worked it was 292bhp 332lb torque.

At first I didn't think I'd notice much difference but have to say it epic now.

Yeah I'm at the top of a slippery slope now mate ha ha

Will get a BCS over instead of a Miltek as they flow better.

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
Well spotted mate, it was already running an S3 wrote map put on her in last year I think gave good figures to be fair but wasn't useable due to the way it worked it was 292bhp 332lb torque.

At first I didn't think I'd notice much difference but have to say it epic now.

Yeah I'm at the top of a slippery slope now mate ha ha

Will get a BCS over instead of a Miltek as they flow better.

How about we give BCS a call about a 2's up mini group buy?
Yes I decided against Mil otherwise would have bought the lads I got the diffuser from.

I was really considering getting a power run done last week when i had Thurs and Fri off but just ended up lounging around doing nothing, checking the status of my order from oemvag, its between spanish warehouses at the minute.
Planned to do a readers ride thread last week too but far too much effort.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
How about we give BCS a call about a 2's up mini group buy?
Yes I decided against Mil otherwise would have bought the lads I got the diffuser from.

I was really considering getting a power run done last week when i had Thurs and Fri off but just ended up lounging around doing nothing, checking the status of my order from oemvag, its between spanish warehouses at the minute.
Planned to do a readers ride thread last week too but far too much effort.

Sounds good to me mate Niki told me to speak with Nigel at BCS and tell him who sent me and he will sort me a great deal.

So I'll ring him tomorrow and see what he could do for us both, have a little think on what style you want your pipes and let me know mate

I'm going to stick with the single oval look they have a few pictures on there site with a black FR that has it and it looks perfect.

Craig

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
Sounds good to me mate Niki told me to speak with Nigel at BCS and tell him who sent me and he will sort me a great deal.

So I'll ring him tomorrow and see what he could do for us both, have a little think on what style you want your pipes and let me know mate

I'm going to stick with the single oval look they have a few pictures on there site with a black FR that has it and it looks perfect.

Craig

I struggle with peoples names on here but someone also suggested calling Nigel up and seeing if he could improve the prices a bit.

I am looking for the full system with 200 cel cat.
I have no idea whats the difference between the 'sports' and 'prestige' flavours apart from price so thats a question.
I want the R style exits so I can get that diffuser on :)

Other options, I guess yes to heat wrap, dunno about black ceramic tips although that does sound tasty I suspect they will generally get pretty black for free!
No idea what powerflex is unless its upgraded mounts.

Last edited:

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
I struggle with peoples names on here but someone also suggested calling Nigel up and seeing if he could improve the prices a bit.

I am looking for the full system with 200 cel cat.
I have no idea whats the difference between the 'sports' and 'prestige' flavours apart from price so thats a question.
I want the R style exits so I can get that diffuser on :)

Other options, I guess yes to heat wrap, dunno about black ceramic tips although that does sound tasty I suspect they will generally get pretty black for free!
No idea what powerflex is unless its upgraded mounts.

Happy days I will give him a tinkle armed with this info and see what he can do for us mate.

Don't think I'm going to get ceramic tips I like the way they look standard to be fair.

PS: Get a readers ride started mate it's great to see how a car is advanced from standard!

Last edited:

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
My thought is, I dont really want to be inconvenienced again when the oem downpipe/cat section do rot away, so might as well go all the way now and do it in one shot. Doing it separately will just end up costing more too.

Cheers in advance for doing the call to Nige, we can continue this via PM so to not clog up your RR thread.

Sht it feels like this could really happen!! Forces my hand on the do I, dont I, get the diffuser painted gloss black or just whack it on how it is now with the semi black and slight imperfections from the previous owner...

Weedall

Ko4 = fun
Apr 5, 2011
Cheshire, UK
Should not have read this thread, looking at exhausts now.... After seeing the dodgy welding on mine from previous owner i think a new shiny one is a good idea.

Nice map mate, good figures. need to get mine on a RR to see what shes pulling now.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Should not have read this thread, looking at exhausts now.... After seeing the dodgy welding on mine from previous owner i think a new shiny one is a good idea.

Nice map mate, good figures. need to get mine on a RR to see what shes pulling now.

Cheers Andy yeah i like the way she's turning out now. Spoke with Nigel today at BCS regards the exhaust he's quoted me a great price I'll give you a buzz tomorrow and tell you what he's prepared to do.

can highly recommend R-Tech also for a re-map you won't be disappointed with what Niki can do mate, he's really clued up on these engines.

Feb 16, 2013
North Wales
nice power results craig :D
cars coming on nice now but youll fall into wanting more and more and more and ends in countless mods and no money haha
not all about the power though m8,its gotta handle and brake well also ;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.