My 08 Candy White Cupra

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
So made a recent purchase of this snow foam lance and Magifoam. Some great results and does a very good job.

image_zpsvgufbfgf.jpg

This lance is very impressive and produces a thick foam. My mix was 1" of solution and 500ml of warm water.

This is her after five minutes of dwelling.

image_zpsyr2ogeuu.jpg

Then a rinse and dry,turtle wax wet and black tyre shine, poorboys wheel sealant. Didn't give her a polish today. Will clean again in the week then a SRP and HD Wax but for the effort I've done today it's looking ok

image_zpsfbibdl4n.jpg

image_zpsikof4wrt.jpg

Cheers for looking ;)

Craig

Last edited:

Never2old

Jul 5, 2014
North East
Looking good by the way did you buy the snow foam lance from autobrite direct just looking at getting a new one mines on it,s way out cheers

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Looking good by the way did you buy the snow foam lance from autobrite direct just looking at getting a new one mines on it,s way out cheers

Cheers mate no the lance was from this seller on the bay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/371083977...49&var=640249276539&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Looks really well! Be interesting to see the hd wax on, I've it in the garage unopened, never get round to it but this might force me!

Cheers mukka,Yes will upload some images it's very good stuff although expensive I think it's worth it.

Looking good Craig, need a new power washer and a lance myself. The gilmour gun I've got now just isnt up to the job.

Cheers Dan, this is the K2 home premium I'm using and does a very good job at what i need.As for the lance it's basically the same as the autobrite but nearly half the cost!

One thing I would say is to go a quarter turn off maximum - for best results. As on full - setting it's very watery(think this is due to the nozzle being completely closed).

markrich

Sep 16, 2012
Stoke
Looks cool mate autobright is right by me, Dan the guy in there is top man they got Afew good products I just brought a DA polisher of them does a right good job did me f355 with it today

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Looks cool mate autobright is right by me, Dan the guy in there is top man they got Afew good products I just brought a DA polisher of them does a right good job did me f355 with it today

Cheers mate yes can't fault there products/service especially as some of the detailing gear out there is absolute rubbish.

markrich

Sep 16, 2012
Stoke
Yes I am 99% sure am coming car needs a good clean spent the day cleaning me other car then trying disconnect that sound thing under the bonnet think it's a strip down job !

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Yes I am 99% sure am coming car needs a good clean spent the day cleaning me other car then trying disconnect that sound thing under the bonnet think it's a strip down job !

Happy days regards fiddle meet!

Paul's your man(Locky) regards sound atiker. He's a top bloke and has done this removal on his Cupra and will no doubt give you an idea on the process mate. In fact I'm sure it's added to his RR thread :)

LCR

Bwwaaaaapp
Jul 3, 2014
Fife
You make me want a mk2 now! Love the plasti dip you have done, that's gona be my next project! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.