My 230bhp 301ftlbs Mk3 Ibiza cupra

Aug 22, 2011
aberdeen
Cheers James. Phill thanks for the thoughts I.checked the wiring and everything tonight. No continuity issues on the wires. Also when I returned the mafs Bosch stated they're faulty also so I think it's just cause they are silly recons

Sean's Xperia arc

Taxi350

Apr 20, 2013
Bonny cupra, you work in dyce? Sure av seen this at shell airport before, Iv just bought a red one to, normally driving my taxi tho, will flash if I see you, next to do on mines is flywheel and clutch, after its mot on Tuesday the fun can begin,

Aug 22, 2011
aberdeen
Bonny cupra, you work in dyce? Sure av seen this at shell airport before, Iv just bought a red one to, normally driving my taxi tho, will flash if I see you, next to do on mines is flywheel and clutch, after its mot on Tuesday the fun can begin,

Cheers Bud, aye i work over at BOND. oh the fun and joys of clucths and fly wheels on these things lol. I will keep an eye out.

Aug 22, 2011
aberdeen
Ok small update. New maf and new Jeter filter on the car. No pics of this yet however here are my new wheels fitted to the car. Something totally different ro what I have seen before.
tyzytyry.jpg
u4e4a8u5.jpg
a9y2abe3.jpg

Sean's Xperia arc

Aug 22, 2011
aberdeen
Looks good mucka

Defo different

Cheers bud. The pics dont do it justice tbh, a few of my mates seen this pics hated them but then seem them in person and we're like they actually quite nice.

Cars booked in for tints a week on Saturday, and also going to talk to the lad about possibly wrapping the car thinking maybe a matt candy red.

Sean's Xperia arc

Aug 22, 2011
aberdeen
small update, new coil packs and spark plugs were fitted, didn't solve my problems ended up getting a new pre cat lambda, which has fixed the main problem. the car now runs.

However im getting an annoying error code 17535: long term fuel trim to rich. It only appears once the car is warm and i have been driving a bit but sticks the car into limp :(.

so currently truing to get to the bottom of this.

Went to get my tints done on sat, but because the grommits in the rear window have been loctited by the previous owner this was a no go, I now need either a new drivers rear side window or 2 new grommits and i will cut the others off with a dremmel.

any one got spare windows :) who can post them?

Aug 22, 2011
aberdeen
Ok not updated in a while. not been to busy. sorted my problem with the fuel trim. was the air filter to close to the Maf mucking up the readings. Still think i need to get my map re-done after the engine build and new FMIC etc.

I've got some new coilovers as my H&R shocks were goosed. rears are all fitted and now have a real nice ride hieght. still to do the fronts but waiting on a few new goodies from a good mucka on ere.

DSC_0016_zpsc3e4fa23.jpg

Also got the rear windows tinted. Anyone else who does this remember the gromits on the rear windows are left hand threads.

car got a full 3 stage buff then glaze seal and HD wax. just the other week by myself and my mate who is a valeter.

Future plans:

Possibly going down the KO3s Hybrid route. really want to break the 300BHP barrier with a KO3 :)

also need to get myself a Diff at some point, if anyone can point me in the best direction where to get one from etc it would be greatly apprieciated. also how easy are they to fit?

new elepitically grooved brembo disks and DS2500 pads with ATA super blue fluid. (Bill i will be contacting you in the next month, i keep puuting it backl due to other bits needing done 1st)

Aug 22, 2011
aberdeen
ok a good sunny weekend it was up here. got my 034 motorsport high flow mani and the forge actuator fitted to the car (Cheers for the parts chambers).

definatly a sound difference with the mani, turbo seems to spool quicker and the actuator definatly holds the boost better. all in all i'm happy.

But what a bugger it was to fit the mani. to do the nuts up at the top of the mani is ni on impossible, stubby 12mm spanner needed. think i still need to go over the top ones again as when cold it leaks ever so slightly from the drivers side but as soon as its warm no more leak.

pics
DSC_0027_zpsca62cdbb.jpg

DSC_0028_zpsad1071aa.jpg

DSC_0029_zpsa6ec05e3.jpg