my beeza!

craig87

beeza lover!
Mar 14, 2007
Thought id share some pics of my 8v with ya! And give you some idea of what my sub box looks like!!![:@]

PIC_0109.jpg

PIC_0118.jpg

PIC_0120.jpg

and some of the sub box!!!

PIC_0122.jpg

PIC_0113.jpg

Any comments welcome people!! Apart from the usual people going "oh i bet you hang around in macdonalds car park blaring your music and pissing people off!" because i dont do that my sound system is for shows i have the occasional blast whilst driving but have the windows up usually!! I dont really like advertising what i have to my local town!!

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Is there enough room to the movement of the speaker? Box is too big I would have said.... the car is nice mind, like red ibiza's when they clean.

craig87

beeza lover!
Mar 14, 2007
lol the box is 4.ocuft after displacement which is not too big if i had space id go 4.5cuft after displacement!

And no it doesnt hit the tailgate it loads off the bootlid, im not stupid!!!

craig87

beeza lover!
Mar 14, 2007
i had 10mm spacers on the rear until this afternoon!!! I took them off as the threads have gone on two bolts on one side but with the spacers off i can get the bolts on to the thread, i will be putting the spacers on some time b4 summer tho!

craig87

beeza lover!
Mar 14, 2007
lol yeah you could say that!!!!

If i was keeping the car for long then id do a few more things to it but im looking at moving in with the girlfriend so this summer will be its last summer with me!!

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
lol yeah you could say that!!!!

If i was keeping the car for long then id do a few more things to it but im looking at moving in with the girlfriend so this summer will be its last summer with me!!

Because you are moving in with the girlfriend doesn't mean that you have to get rid of the car!! :doh:

Just keep the car and budget. You can't get rid of it!! If you are putting the car back standard I would be interested in the wheels!! [B)]

Smithy

Old School
Jan 17, 2002
Hertfordshire
I got annoyed with double sub box in the boot, simply because it ruined the handling of the car with that much weight over & beyond the rear tyres. Dunno what you think with yur susp setup

craig87

beeza lover!
Mar 14, 2007
i drive slow, if i was worried about the weight i wouldnt have chose coilies i just cruise in it. Id love to set it up as a rally slag but you cant have the best of both worlds its one way or the other lol!!!

I might be selling because i only drive it on weekends and i cant budget if i kept it id wana 20vt it and euro it and taake it to shows lol!

craig87

beeza lover!
Mar 14, 2007
ofcourse you can steal the pics, pm me a link though so i can have a look!!! The car has been fully sound deadened including the boot although it does still move and the roof flexs about an inch and a half llol!!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.