my black leon cupra UPDATED!!!!!

JamJay

California Bound
mud flaps will be coming off..... whats the best stuff to use to get my car propa shiny at the mo im just useing some black polish stuff? any suggestions?

As soon as the stickers and mud flaps are gone then it'll be look great :)

Im quite anal with my car cleaning so spend a good 6 - 7hr session once every 3 months and then wash twice a week in between and top the wax up every 2 weeks (just cheapish Meguiars Carnauba). I could give you a comprehensive list if you want to spend £100+ lol otherwise the Meguiars range is a good place to start. Give it a wash then use some paint cleaner, polish and then wax...should take you a couple of hours and i'll be shiney. If you've got a spare £20 on top of that then I recommed buying a clay bar kit to remove the hidden surface contaminents that make paint work look dull.

rich cupra r

looks sweet not too sure about the sunstrip bt sits really well mate

JAYKEZ

hi

looking very stealth...maybe if the rear had a bit of a shine, like some deep clean wax..then they would bleand abit more? on the whole...looking good dude!
I live near you not seen many cupras about what colour do you drive ?

Downing17

That looks rude as ****.... i got a black sx and wanna put black wheels on it black the windows and lower it :p then do a couple of touch up's like you've done :)

skcupra

all i can say is why not if you wanna do whats to hold you back?
if you want your tints done let me know coz i do it! p.m me if you want more info

tdi_will

Very mean + Stealth :D

Your north west? Harrow?.. im down in Enfield.. although try and advoid the B&Q / Sainsburys / Matalan on a sunday night..

You go to any meets around our way? PM me let me know where abouts id like to try and go to one soon [B)]

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.