My cupra tdi has an issue

Oct 12, 2005
I have had this ever since I got it and it may be normal. In any gear but mainly 5/6 on motorway, when you have your foot completly off the go pedal and then depress it I get a small judder/jerk. It doesnt happen if i have the pedal slighlty down then depress more to get the power. Any ideas?

Thanks

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
Not too bad, new job, looooong hours, not much more pay :( .

At least I get to drive the car outside of london now, Never knew I had more than 2 gears!!! :D

Gf is out so I get to relax with a beer :cheers:

Hope your car is back up to 100%, seems alot has happened to it since I was last on.

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
yep alot gaz sold his car guiness has wrote his car off (diesel on road) my car is fixed!!! ed38 show and lots more :)

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
Seems like its safer when Im around here! Glad yours is back up and running, im looking at track cars at the moment. Not sure I want to take the diesel on again as its out of warranty soon. No more free bushes, suspension links, CV joints etc :(

205 possibly, or even a Metro GTa/GTi ;) lol

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
There's a nice Mk1 golf on pistonheads too, with a 2.0 lump in it. Very tempting. Might see nearer christmas... I may treat myself.

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
lets keep on topic ;) :lol:

only kidding no no more plans its fast enough handles well enough and imo looks good enough so it will be tucked away in adry gaage to keep the milage down and use for shows rolling roads dry weekends. and my mk2 golf project will be my everyday car :) just got to get the silicone hose sorted in the engine bay then she is DONE DONE :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.