My first Ibiza :) 1.4 sc

adambolus

Apr 2, 2011
Ripley, Derbyshire
Thanks, and i would advise either getting it pro done or spraying it, or unless your confident :p
it was very!!!! hard to do and it isn't perfect, a few bubbles and creases in but its good enough for now.
Im looking at spraying it soon i reckon for a better finish

adambolus

Apr 2, 2011
Ripley, Derbyshire
no its not the size really, its all the contours of the bumper lol,
may of been easier if i had the proper tools, but was quite difficult.
Cheap enough to have a go yourself really, easy enough to simply pull it off if it goes wrong.

Only around £15 for like a 5 metre roll

GazEP3

Missing the vtec yo :(
Nov 27, 2009
Northern Ireland
I've borrowed this pic from m0rk's Cupra RR thread. Although he wasn't the one who switched the headlights, it does show the extra black parts of the Mk5 Cupra headlights perfectly:
main.php

Thanks in advance to m0rk for the pic.

Think it was probably mine, I did it a month or so ago. Cupra headlights and black grille surround would really set it off! Don't like the chrome against the black

adambolus

Apr 2, 2011
Ripley, Derbyshire
There ya go MARKG BOC

updated all the links :)

Update for the Car :)

Hopefully ordering a spoiler for it soon :)
Getting it in for a map as soon as i get it back :D

Fannon

Ibiza KiD
May 31, 2011
Airdrie, Scotland.
Did you paint your caliper with the wheels on or did you take them off? Just wondering it you done it carefully through the alloy spokes haha :)

Your car is looking tidy also! Well done!

adambolus

Apr 2, 2011
Ripley, Derbyshire

But i took my wheels off, not being lazy :p
i used engine paint for it, just get a wire brush clean them down to get dirt and surface rust off, use a damp cloth to clean, then simply paint :) did 2 coats on them to give a good red colour

adambolus

Apr 2, 2011
Ripley, Derbyshire
2011-06-09072427.jpg

my latest mod :) just to make the inside abit nicer and shiny :p only took a day to do.

Need to ru down the bottom trim tho as there is slightl drinking in the top corner

adambolus

Apr 2, 2011
Ripley, Derbyshire
My latest mod :) bit impractical but its wicked :lol:

2011-06-14123730.jpg

2011-06-14123726.jpg

Day out at west midlands drive through safari lol
almost got took out by a rhino but it was good, and car is free from scratches :p

Last edited:

adambolus

Apr 2, 2011
Ripley, Derbyshire
Most recent mod :) Pedal covers

Before

2011-06-17134531.jpg

Excuse the muddy pedals, havent cleaned the car recently thats tomorrow :)

After

2011-06-17140335.jpg

I think miles better personally :)
Not bad for £35 of sere motors :p (i got them for 35 cus im good )

Taking the old clutch and brake covers off wasnt too bad really, didn't have to cut them, just use the tabs on the side to pull them up and over the metal pedals and just wiggle them till them come off.
I think its better then cutting them as some people have done, as it means i have the originals for any reason.

I am also in the process of spraying the chrome section around my grill, for the complete boc look ;)
Took the old chrome strip off my standard grill to see if it sprays well, and if i like it.

May 6, 2011
stoke on trent
very nice mate youll have get some pics up when you have sprayed it :) i love the look of my boc from the front and mines red, bet itll look mint on yours because its white and can see it more :) and the chrome does spray up nice i did mine on my old SC ;)

adambolus

Apr 2, 2011
Ripley, Derbyshire
very nice mate youll have get some pics up when you have sprayed it :) i love the look of my boc from the front and mines red, bet itll look mint on yours because its white and can see it more :) and the chrome does spray up nice i did mine on my old SC ;)

Yeah, looks alright at the moment, just drying now. Cant wait to have a look at it on the car

Did you rub yours down, prime then spray?

You finally got a boc now? or still waiting for delivery of your new one lol

May 6, 2011
stoke on trent
my replacement new boc is been delivered tuesday mate :) cant wait get back in and start driving again :D
and no mate me and a friend did my grille and i think we just primed then sprayed it, the primer went on easily over the chrome aswell :) it was a drunken decision mate had 7 pints and we decided go in the garage turn lights on and spray my grille black, was a laugh but still ended up looking good lol :p

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members