My Jabba secret is out! Possible Rolling Road Day in November/December time

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
After the :censored: news that i cant go to the Rolling Road Day at Marlin Engineering that i organised on Saturday 21st October where i was going to surpise some people with my 'extra power' i thought i would tell you all this way instead!

I have got a Jabba remap on my car and its fantastic! Im gutted as i wanted to see what power she is producing this weekend but i just cant go!

I hope to go there in November or December at some point as thats where i had her run as standard so best to go back to the place! If you want to come along when i go, let me know and i can sort it out from there

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
I dont think there is anything else i need at the moment as she is rapid! ;)

Its great being alongside a car, putting your foot down and going 'Byeeeeee' :lol:

Essex_Cupra

May 14, 2004
I wont be able to drive thats the thing, even if i did have Hooch's MAF i wouldnt be able to get there :(

Its VERY annoying but not much i can do! I do want to get a run done on my car now so i will have to go there a dfiferent day

Why wouldn't you be able to get there?

Hooch send it recorded delivery! Get it tommorw SORTED! :D

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
I dont think there is anything else i need at the moment as she is rapid! ;)

Its great being alongside a car, putting your foot down and going 'Byeeeeee' :lol:

CupraTgirl - Im going for a Jabba re-map, How much different does the car feel now you have had this done?

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
After the :censored: news that i cant go to the Rolling Road Day at Marlin Engineering that i organised on Saturday 21st October where i was going to surpise some people with my 'extra power' i thought i would tell you all this way instead!

I have got a Jabba remap on my car and its fantastic! Im gutted as i wanted to see what power she is producing this weekend but i just cant go!

I hope to go there in November or December at some point as thats where i had her run as standard so best to go back to the place! If you want to come along when i go, let me know and i can sort it out from there

i assume u got a generic map from them then alex as otherwise u would have got power run before and after with their custom map!

or have u bough a 2nd hand jabba ecu?! :shrug:

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Why wouldn't you be able to get there?

Hooch send it recorded delivery! Get it tommorw SORTED! :D

I have explained in the Marlin Engineering thread! Its kind of embarrassing but its how it is and there isnt anything i can do about it

CupraTgirl - Im going for a Jabba re-map, How much different does the car feel now you have had this done?

Its intense! There is SO much more of a kick and it pulls right through to 6000RPM! I would definately go for it

how come your not going now?

how you liking the map? different isnt it ..............

See first reply in this reply, if thats makes sense? :lol:

Its awesome! SO much fun, people just look at you and get abusive on the road if your going slow, so you look, smile, drop it down a gear and go 'Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Wondered how long it took for you to tell every1!!!!

Ha ha! Yeah it had to be done ;)

Alex - I haven't got PM for sum reason, email me at [email protected] and i'll explain everying!!!! It's steve btw with the onvi cupra.

You havent posted enough to be able to PM yet! I will email you

i assume u got a generic map from them then alex as otherwise u would have got power run before and after with their custom map!

or have u bough a 2nd hand jabba ecu?! :shrug:

Yeah its a generic remap (same as if i got REVO) and was on the ECU i bought when i got it replaced :whistle:

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
I want one sooo badly now. I cant get it done till new year tho cos Im off on hols in december & all my money is for that.

Ive had enough of my car being slow as :censored: !!!

I got smoked by a 106 gti last night!:redface:

Couldnt believe it, my car got showed up hard!

I need power to stop this happening

blackturbo

Apr 3, 2006
Fleet, Hants
I want one sooo badly now. I cant get it done till new year tho cos Im off on hols in december & all my money is for that.

Dude what gear were you in? Or did u just press the brakes instead of the throttle lol!

An R should smoke a 106!

ice maiden

how many rolling road days do we really need?
I intentionally left the one at Engine Advantages until February, now you talk about booking another one for November/December.....

Surely we should all work together on this one....not try to over ride

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site

I know what you mean, i had a Cupra about three years ago and that was standard and have had this one for a year and a half so i think its about time i had something done to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.