My LCR with new BBS alloys.....

Cupra_Clark

Apr 18, 2005
Thought i'd show you guys a few pics of the new rims :)

Cwheelsh.jpg

Cwheelse.jpg

Cwheelsj.jpg

Cwheelsc.jpg

Cwheelsa.jpg

Cwheelsb.jpg

Cwheelsd.jpg

Cwheelsi.jpg

:D

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
You know what .. it doesn't matter what the car is, when it's that shiny it can only be yours Clark - looks really smart now you have wheels that match the finish of the rest of the car - somehow it was worthy of more than stock LCR wheels :)

Cupra_Clark

Apr 18, 2005
You know what .. it doesn't matter what the car is, when it's that shiny it can only be yours Clark - looks really smart now you have wheels that match the finish of the rest of the car - somehow it was worthy of more than stock LCR wheels :)

Cheers mate! :)

The car is fine over speed bumps, provided i go over them slow enough....the mudflaps scrape like a good un' but that'll stop eventually :redface:

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
I need to ask you this, do you have a 'shed' as a daily driver or are all your cars that clean .... or maybe you have a dirty old 4x4 hidden away in a remote shed that you take quarry bashing away from the public eye ;)

Cupra_Clark

Apr 18, 2005
The Leon is pretty much a daily driver, although in the last month or two i've been using my dads Mondeo ST to go to work and back (which is a 70 mile round trip) to keep the miles off the LCR, it also uses alot of fuel on the back roads due to the re-map etc so it saves me money too :funk:

Cupra_Clark

Apr 18, 2005
I honestly don't know how you find the time and energy to keep it so clean, it does look amazingly shiny though :)

Unsurprisingly, it does take alot of motivation to do my own car at times, due to doing everyone elses during the week! It can burn you out quite quickly....

although mine is usually a bit easier to do than the average customers' :) lol

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
i do like the anthracite grey! :D

looks superb!

must be a stiff ride, as there doesn't look like there is a lot of room left inside those arches :whistle:

kenny-cupra

Sep 7, 2005
Renfrew
Looks good with the ch on it , i was looking forward to see it at the detailed world meet on sunday , as i had some questions to ask you about cleaning a engine bay .

cheers Kenny

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise