my leon cupra tdi powder coated wheels pg 2

cupratdi-matt

Jun 15, 2008
Dorset
i thought that i would post a few pictures of my tdi. i have now got cupra r wheels on and have just bought a cupra r bumper. i will post some off them after it gets another clean
leon.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0237.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0236.jpg
[/IMG]
leon1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0232.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

cupratdi-matt

Jun 15, 2008
Dorset
yer getting the cupra r bumper sprayed this week so hopefully get it put on next weekend and i have got a bigger leon badge to go across the middle then it will look alot better

cupratdi-matt

Jun 15, 2008
Dorset
finaly got my new rear badge on, my bumper is getting sprayed on thursday so will but some more up when it is fitted
DSCF0242.jpg

DSCF0241.jpg

not to sure if i should take off the tdi because i want people to know it is a deisel

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
looks stunning mate, makes me wish i had bought a red one instead.

i wanted a red one as well but hey, i prefer the look of the fr over the cupra as standard and in fact i think the fr looks better than the cupra r in some ways

alloys look nice though, i not sure if i should get mine refurbed and powder coated or get some rs6 ones done for mine

cupratdi-matt

Jun 15, 2008
Dorset
i didnt like the standerd wheels so got the cupra r ones then it didnt look right so decided to get the bumper well pleased now it is all done. just needs some more power now to go with the looks.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.