My Leon died today - loss of power, glow plugs on and battery cut out when driving

sclarkson82

Aug 22, 2011
Barnsley
funny that, because my mate has a Audi A3 S Line Tdi 170, and his did exact same, NO FAULTS IN SYSTEM, CUTTING OUT, EVENTULLY GOT WORSE, STILL NO FAULTS IN SYSTEM, EVENTULLY AUDI REPLACED INJECTORS AND WIRING LOOM AND IT SORTED, SO YOUR WRONG

Fusster

Jul 19, 2011
funny that, because my mate has a Audi A3 S Line Tdi 170, and his did exact same, NO FAULTS IN SYSTEM, CUTTING OUT, EVENTULLY GOT WORSE, STILL NO FAULTS IN SYSTEM, EVENTULLY AUDI REPLACED INJECTORS AND WIRING LOOM AND IT SORTED, SO YOUR WRONG

First off wind your neck in..i was offering advice,I am not wrong the common injector failure that causes the engine to stop and usually not start again always induces a fault and that is always...thats why you are getting no support fromk SEAT at present,you may not like it but thats fact...If that pisses you off thats not my fault.

Nov 28, 2006
For what it's worth, a mate of mine just had the same thing on his 56 plate A4 S-Line TDi. After a bit of banter with Audi they replaced the injectors and loom free of charge.

leedslad

Hi Luke, just reading on another thread your car got sorted - mine was injector 1 that went as well! Failed at about 40mph.

leedslad

Should say I never had confidence in the car at all after all the injectors were replaced so got rid sharpish.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.