My MK4 Ibiza 1.2 '03...turned into facelift...updated pics!!Resprayed, black roof!

Jan 28, 2009
Glasgow
colour coded door handles/bumper strips...
20091028131436.jpg

Jan 28, 2009
Glasgow
if the weather is nice 2mrw i will get som good pics on my camera and post them up...weather has been s**t past few days. raining, raining, raining = scotland, scotland, scotland!
still a nice place tho :p

Jan 28, 2009
Glasgow
correction raining raining raining=ireland ireland ireland!!:lol:

but seriously came together really well. are u getting alloys soon or have some already??

:happy: lol weather is terrible...end of story!
Cheers.ill put some better pics up as soon as we get a nice day.ye managed to get the alloys off the facelift which was written off and covered 175miles!its the optional extra ones,think u can just make them out on one of the pics.ill tale a quick photo in the morning.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2009
Glasgow
so you didn't do the roof ?
i did lol, as al said i t was the day i picked it up after the re-spray ;)

the day he picked up from being sprayed :p

car looks good are you doing all of this to sell it on?

well i dont need the money to be fair, more just for the fun of it! will try things on this (minor of course) before i do them to the cupra :lol:

might sell it in the future, at the momment im using it to get me about because my turbo went on the cupra, so getting that hybrid and upgrading a few other bits n bobs while its getting turbo done

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2009
Glasgow
Got my LCR splitter off my mate today, sanded it down, smoothed it off and will be painting it silver, think it might look better thank standard black...any ideas?or how about piano black??

Jan 28, 2009
Glasgow
managed to get 360 miles out of a full tank in this...not done anything because ive been working on the cupra a lot lately...will spend money on this when i can...right now cupra is priority ;)

oneofthetwins

Born Slippy
Apr 16, 2009
Banknock
Alright did you spray the mirrors yourself? i got a set from the dealers and iam going to spray them to make them look like the cupras .. is the paint called piano black by anychance ?

Cheers,

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise