My mk4 ibiza fr - minor Detail Updated 13/06

Breezapom

mk4 ibiza fr 20vt
Jan 12, 2006
Hampshire
It didn't take you long to get that on mate! Looks good though, lets hope you get it running well soon.

woke up this morning and it was nice so thought what the hell gonna try get it down jkm tomorrow so they can get it on the ramps to see if a diffrent pipe has popped off hope its something simple :D

Breezapom

mk4 ibiza fr 20vt
Jan 12, 2006
Hampshire
boost Pipe was rubbin on the drive shaft and it ripped so i was told any way but its sorted now thank god 3 days without the car was a killer

Breezapom

mk4 ibiza fr 20vt
Jan 12, 2006
Hampshire
AH - you did get that intercooler on! Notice much difference??

not really mate as it wasnt on long enough to notice i thought it was the piping for it that wasnt sealing so took it off and put the smic back on then realised it wasnt that so got to do it all over again :whistle:

Breezapom

mk4 ibiza fr 20vt
Jan 12, 2006
Hampshire
ahh its not alot of work now i know how take me around an hour if that to fit it again [B)]

but done my back in at work to day so wont be doing anything to it for a while :(

Breezapom

mk4 ibiza fr 20vt
Jan 12, 2006
Hampshire
Not much of an Update but got my Fmic Back on and working (i think)

also find now the car seems to make a nice little chatter while dumping after fitting it today

not really gave it much notice performance wise yet so cant really make a comment about it feeling faster etc

just and couple of old pics for those who dont read rest of thread :)

LGIM0080jgap.jpg

LGIM0079agpj.jpg

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
pipe kit looks great, I want one really, the standard setup is really restrictive just by the headlight... can you still get your towing eye in if you need to tho? :p

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
i dont know i never thought of that haha :think:

i dont even know where it is either :O

i think its directly behind your lower intercooler pipe ;)

The OEM piping drops down just before that point so you can access it lol. Still, i'd sacrifice it for a decent bit of pipework :D

Breezapom

mk4 ibiza fr 20vt
Jan 12, 2006
Hampshire
there is a little play in the pipework as the silicone fittings have a little movement so i reckon i could get it in if it come to that which i hope it dont or get it chucked on the lorry backwards :cartman:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.