My Modded Boc

Ientity

Hi and first post its an awesome car hope it goes well with engine. Im from sweden just got black metallic ibiza 1.2 tsi 2011. Can u pls send me link to the bodykit you using or you gor more info how you modded your car? Is it solid white ? Or white vinyl?

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
Hi and first post its an awesome car hope it goes well with engine. Im from sweden just got black metallic ibiza 1.2 tsi 2011. Can u pls send me link to the bodykit you using or you gor more info how you modded your car? Is it solid white ? Or white vinyl?

its seat oem side skirts and spoiler, this can be purchased on the seat web site.

finally after non stop problems i traded in my wee boc :D eventually they found the real problem, there was a wire in the passenger fuse box that was frayed. It kept touching earth and short circuiting the car making everything go pop, so if your car starts to do this then that may also be the problem.

JayParekh

Mar 17, 2012
What business do your family have?! Sweet cars, the both of them, and it's a shame you had those problems with the boc :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.