my new 210 ovni yellow LCR

beastgtir

Dec 26, 2012
hi, try the forum sponsors on here mate.

awesome gti seem good priced on most items, they will be able to give you the additional information.
i've got a milltek sports cat so didn't need the spacer and i think when they remapped it - they must have changed the settings and that sensor is probably redundant now.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Nice LCR Tony :)

Paint looks good! The yellows do really suffer with fade so perhaps it's been done at some point!? They look awesome when done though. One of the best colours on the LCR for me.

Looking forward to how you get on with the car. Enjoy!

tony_burrin

Jul 23, 2012
rutland for now
hi, try the forum sponsors on here mate.

awesome gti seem good priced on most items, they will be able to give you the additional information.
i've got a milltek sports cat so didn't need the spacer and i think when they remapped it - they must have changed the settings and that sensor is probably redundant now.

cheers mate ill give them a call when i get back to the uk cheers for the advice mate

Nice LCR Tony :)

Paint looks good! The yellows do really suffer with fade so perhaps it's been done at some point!? They look awesome when done though. One of the best colours on the LCR for me.

Looking forward to how you get on with the car. Enjoy!

cheers tom yea i didnt really like the yellow 1s at first but they deffinatly grew on me

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
I like that, looks good. only thing the splitter looks painted yellow and needs to stay black really. goes with the yellow\black these then

Last edited:

tony_burrin

Jul 23, 2012
rutland for now
Hey mate, good trip home to you and lads n lasses. Enjoy your leave!
Thanks a lot mate I'll deffinatly enjoy it cheers

I like that, looks good. only thing the splitter looks painted yellow and needs to stay black really. goes with the yellow\black these then
Cheers pal tea I dnt really know why its been painted but I've ordered a new 1 and that will be fitted as soon as it arrives cheers again pal

Well just a small update from myself well I got back it to the u.k last nite thankfully and took my car out for a spin a wow what a bit of kit its amazing and I can't wait to start my progress.

joshy514

Fleet Air Arm by ability.
Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
Thanks a lot mate I'll deffinatly enjoy it cheers

Cheers pal tea I dnt really know why its been painted but I've ordered a new 1 and that will be fitted as soon as it arrives cheers again pal

Well just a small update from myself well I got back it to the u.k last nite thankfully and took my car out for a spin a wow what a bit of kit its amazing and I can't wait to start my progress.

Op bonus just spunk it all!!

tony_burrin

Jul 23, 2012
rutland for now
well not been on for a while so thought id share a few small up dates
1, kw 50 40 springs fitted and look alot better
2, creation motorsport 3"TIP fitted not amazing but it will do for now
3, 225 steering wheel refurbed a and fitted looks great
4, MOT and full service passed and complete
5, front grill and both S badges painted black
6, pipercross panel filter fitted ( just ordered K and N cone so see how tht goes when fitted)
7, xenon white main beam side light and number plate light bulbs ordered to match the hids
8, cupra R black and yellow mats fitted
9, FK wheel spacers 20mm on the back 10 on the front but in all my exitedness of having a new car and wanting to crack straight on wiv mods ( being a bit of a tw*t ) i orderd 5 x 112 instead of 5 x 100 so im in process of sending them back and getting the right size
well thats about it will get some photos up tommorow for all to see the progress

Last edited:

joshy514

Fleet Air Arm by ability.
Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
Well your spending the bonus then haha, 3 mates just got back, 1 got a golf gti, another spent loads on his fr tdi, porka brakes etc and the other bought a corsa sri hahaha nob

tony_burrin

Jul 23, 2012
rutland for now
geda7a8u.jpg

anerabyd.jpg

e3ugunug.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members