My new Ibiza FR TSI DSG !!

vtxracer

Jul 25, 2009
Greece
My new ibiza just arrived at my dealer.

UPDATE, Photos uploaded again

And here is my top speed. It was downhill and i was following an other car. Normaly, it goes up to 230km/h

Last edited:

Poverty

looks nice, dont like the exhuaust but thats easily fixed.

jamjar

Jul 6, 2009
Hi vtxracer,

Saw your pics, lovely car.

I have ordered mine in white also, just got to wait for the delivery!!!!!!!!

Bet you can't wait to collect it.

stu38

Mar 8, 2007
Essex
Hi vtxracer the car looks superb think the White really suits the lines on the new Ibiza and the anthracite rims make it to!! Do a proper road test for us as soon as matey enjoy:D

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
that is one gorgeous MK5, probably the best looking one ive seen

i must admit i am a little tempted

best colour too
________
COACH PURSES

Last edited:

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
has the FR got a slightly different front bumper to the normal ibiza? it looks slightly less smiley than the normal ibiza, or maybe it's just as i'm getting used to seeing the bumper the smileyness is going away

vtxracer

Jul 25, 2009
Greece
has the FR got a slightly different front bumper to the normal ibiza? it looks slightly less smiley than the normal ibiza, or maybe it's just as i'm getting used to seeing the bumper the smileyness is going away

The front bumper has different design and different grill.

I'm liking those car mats, i wonder if they'll fit my MK4 and i can order them?
These mats were a present from my dealer. Check this site www.seataccessories.co.uk
ask them if the mats will fit yours.
Also these are for MK4 http://www.seataccessories.co.uk/product/Carpet_Mats_6L1061225AA041

Last edited:

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
I didn't really like the Mk5 Ibiza when I first saw it but it is growing on me! I really like the look of yours (maybe its the white) and I reckon SEAT have sorted their interiors out now too (looks lovely). Keep us posted mate of any mods and keep the pictures coming!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.