My old Euro Ibiza Cupra in Golf+ this month!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupralooks

More Power Needed
Jul 3, 2006
Wonder what happened there. Seems like either the guy wasnt insured, insurance isnt paying out or he doesnt want to go through his insurance.

I have spoken to him, he went round a roundabout, back came out and broadsided a truck

Think he was going a little bit too fast :doh:

Last edited:

Cupra Dave

Hi all,
Im the bad guy who crashed the car, and yes i cried when it happened :cry:

At the end of the day though accidents happen. If i could repair the Cupra i would, but there is alot of damage you cant see caused from hitting the very heavy lorry. :(

I paid £5400 for the car 3 months ago. So for near £3000 your still getting alot for your money in my eyes. Although it looks certain that it is now going to be split and sold separetly!!
If you think the Wheels and coilovers are the only good bits about the car then thats up to you, but im my eyes the engine was the best bit along with good subtle mods done to the car. :rolleyes:

Im not going through my insurance because i dont want to lose my no-claims as i am only 20.

Dave

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
Hi all,
Im the bad guy who crashed the car, and yes i cried when it happened :cry:

At the end of the day though accidents happen. If i could repair the Cupra i would, but there is alot of damage you cant see caused from hitting the very heavy lorry. :(

I paid £5400 for the car 3 months ago. So for near £3000 your still getting alot for your money in my eyes. Although it looks certain that it is now going to be split and sold separetly!!
If you think the Wheels and coilovers are the only good bits about the car then thats up to you, but im my eyes the engine was the best bit along with good subtle mods done to the car. :rolleyes:

Im not going through my insurance because i dont want to lose my no-claims as i am only 20.

Dave

what happend then mate?

Cupra Dave

It was a liittle wet as well which didnt help!!

I turned off at a roundabout to the exit i wanted and the back end come out which i tried to correct, which then flicked back and transfered the weight the other direction, it then put me into a 180 spin that made me slide into a park lorry on the other side of the road in a lay by. :cry:

This explains why the damage is on the left side because i ended up pointing in the direction i came from. Not good. :(

Dave

Dec 3, 2007
cardiff
unlucky mate. Was an amazing car. Was considering buying this when it was up for sale before. What a shame. Accidents do happen. Just remember to attach some helium balloons to ur right foot next time. My lift it off the gas a little.

Shame!

shantybeater

loving the whoosh
Sep 28, 2007
Bournemouth & Brighton
ah man real shame....so sorry to hear that, we all screw up at some point but some of us get out luckier than others....I did exactly the same thing..just started to rain, went on a roundabout & the car just went sideways....luckily it was in my bright purple VW polo rather than the beefa lol

i take back what i previously put, just saw some pics of the engine bay... must be gutted mate...good luck breaking it up

Goodluck anyhow matey, whats your plans next? im assuming you didnt claim on the insurance for a reason?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.