My 'old' LCR comming up for sale soon

Fast_Eddie

BMW 1series M please!
May 16, 2004
Bradford West Yorkshire
As title suggests.
I quit my job around 3 months ago and handed back my black LCR that was on a HP agreement. This agreement had 4 months left to run and as 'the office' decided that it wasnt really a 'pc' car, my old LCR sat in the car park for the last 3 months. Now an ex work friend is driving it until his new works car arrives but after that it will be up for purchasing or sending back to MOTORENT. If anyone maybe interested in putting in an offer for this potentially cheap LCR then drop me a PM and ill put you in touch with the relevant parties. I cant vouch for its condition since I left 'her' but it was always warmed up and cooled down properly, completely standard and well run in, with 4 brand new tires and FSH and I recon about 60k now. Like I said I cannot take any responsibility for this car but it may go for a good price.:shrug:

Andyk

What year was the Leon mate? and whereabouts in the Uk are you? I would be interested in details!

Andy

Fast_Eddie

BMW 1series M please!
May 16, 2004
Bradford West Yorkshire
its a 53 plate and Im in Bradford but I have nothing to do with the car anymore, as posted above. I just thought it would be a shame to let her go back to the lease company without passing some details on.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.