My Ovni Yellow LCR **** - 210 Recaros Stage 2 SOLD AND BOUGHT BACK LOL

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Looks like I have won a newly new neuspeed p flo and a forge 007p and might have a forge tip on the cards but I'm really undecided on the TIP's I know I'm not gonna spend the money on the badger5 one but I'm interested in the cm one Sfs and don't know whether to try the autobahn one

I'm looking at cobra exhaust and from the other thread a front mount and from then I will decide if I wanna go stage one or get decat and downpipe and stage two it

Think it will be stage 1 with the addition of fmic in all honesty plus dressing of the engine bay

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
I'll get a pic up of the brembo's later when the missus gets back in it [:@]

Im in two minds now whether to go gloss black calipers with white or yellow with balck or red as I'm not sure on the red colour it's abit bright

Oh and the stickers were 1.70 for 6;)

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
here you go dolby!

bit pissed off as it rained just as i finished so abit of pitting in the paint but it will do for now

im not sure whether i like the colour but its staying for a while

photo.jpg

yes i know i need new center caps ;)

just won on ebay a neuspeed p flo with heatshield and ordered some 8mm siliicone and 4mm to do some of the pipes

Last edited:

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
So after a visit to see ronin225 and cupra barn I decided after looking at there cars I need to get started on the engine bay. So I ordered some 8mm silicone pipe and some 4mm.

Also a call to creation to get the Pcv pipes as mine were leaking (replaced he pipes and I still think its not sorted!!!!)

Accidently got a neuspeed p flo aswell (got it all delivered to work and fitted while the wife was at work...sound familiar tim and barn)

Here's some pics of the bits
photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Starting to get dark when I finished so pics tomorrow but I can believe the noise from the DV just from fitting the air filter

Just waiting on my sfs TIP and then it's forge007 and cobra before the map and thoughts for the fmic

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
jesus, you didnt hang around did you
Work deliveries are the best as you have time to hide if need be
If you are getting it mapped soon you better get a few more coilpacks as it tends to kill old originals

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Hahaha I'm blaming you and barn you should of never lifted your bonnets and give me ideas lol.

It's gonna be on hold for a little as next month I have insurance on the work beast and MOT then sept tax on Leon and work beast! So unless I get a good job in it will just be little bits like more pipes and maybe the forge.

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
Like seeing quick progress, it can be infective, between me Tim and phill there's always new ideas being thrown around lol

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
I hate tyre sealer!!!!! Two new ones today for a good price I though £114 a corner and they took one off and put it on the spare

photo-5.jpg

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
So this turned up today!!

photo-6.jpg

So decided to get straight on and fit it.

Little disappointed with the fit but im so impatient I didn't want to wait the 21days for the sfs or 28days for bills. I had to cut bits off and shorten it a little to get abit of the kink out. The price good but the fit not as. Think it would be better if it had a cold relocation for the dv as that pulls it and kinks it abit. Id like to see a creations on a dyno and swap it straight for a badger or sfs to see how much bhp/torque difference and if it would warrant the extra cost?? Guess we won't know :confused:

photo-7.jpg

Forge 007p hasn't come yet which is a shame but will be here by Friday :)

Just need the cobra then it's map time :D

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
It was already brought up about the gash fit of the creation TIP, thought you may have waited for an SFS item?
Also if its being mapped shortly i'd recommend you get a few more coilpacks as it will probably finish the 2 originals off

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Yeah I kinda wished I had now. I prob will end up changing it I think just gonna see what happens when the cold relocation kit goes on as I think that will take the kink out.

I wish is wasn't so impatient :lol:

jk-cupra

looks mint now its had a new coat ! love the black and yellow !

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.