Revo Martyn

Jul 8, 2008
U.K.
Revo'd Candy K1 with 19" satin black RS4's!!!!

I know it has been a long time coming but here it is. Some of you probably spotted it on the Revo stand at Edition 38 last weekend. Phase 1 is now finished ( revo stage 1 software, KW V3's, Genuine 19" RS4's powder coated in Satin black, black mirrors to replace the dodgy white originals and a few revo graphics).

Roll on Phase 2!

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/wuffin_2008/?action=view&current=PICT01022.jpg

dancupra

was you driving through rugby the other week when it had white wheels on? i swear i was having some spirited driving with this car as the revo badges were in the same place...... was proper fast mind :) i was in the red cupra

Poverty

here you go, its very nice! Have you got any more pics that would show the alloys more?

PICT01022.jpg

Deleted member 13581

Seen this down at Edition at the weekend.

Looked minted.

jhono

old boy racer
Jul 15, 2007
love the look of your car mate,i am thinking of px my lcr for 1 of these however i found the seat wasnt as comfy as the lcr ,maybe need to lose a bit of lard.:whistle:

allardj412

ye had a good chat with u when my mates leon got mapped. the yellow seat the had the the revo stage two with loadz of problems ??? lol
nice car though he wants to swap lol

Revo Martyn

Jul 8, 2008
U.K.
ye had a good chat with u when my mates leon got mapped. the yellow seat the had the the revo stage two with loadz of problems ??? lol
nice car though he wants to swap lol

Hi mate, it was good to chat to you guys at the weekend. Did you put the Stage 2 Leon up against the Stage 2 Ibiza yet? Tell your mate his car plus a case full of cash and his girlfriend and I will think about it. :D To be honest, nothing would part me from my Leon at the moment and there is still lots to be done with her yet!

allardj412

haha u pimpp. ye it does beat it but not by that much. about a car length. he dump valve is on the way out now its leaking. keep chattering lol. they went back to his house and plugged it in to the ibiza. That was off was much quckier !. left a m3 for dead. Your car is going to be rapid ! 300 bhp already aint it ?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members